Is Black Beast done once Daniel Cormier puts him on his butt?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
LewisvDc_popeyes_1271187011757_mp4_video_1280x720_2500000_primary_audio_eng_8_1280x720_1271189571655.vresize.1200.630.high.33.jpg

Dude gas tank is bad. Is the fight over once Cormier takes him down? Is it that simple?

No.

If anything BB has proven over the course of his fight career, it's that he can knock you dead, even when it appears HE'S dead.

DC can't make a mistake in this entire fight, until it is officially over.

Dude..is this a real question?
What do YOU think?
Cmon man....hes completely done.
Think of it this way:

khabib-mcgregor-ground.jpg

No.

If anything BB has proven over the course of his fight career, it's that he can knock you dead, even when it appears HE'S dead.

DC can't make a mistake in this entire fight, until it is officially over.

Similar was said about Conor.
And we see how that ended.

Similar was said about Conor.
And we see how that ended.

Difference is, Lewis has LEGIT one punch, COMA you power. And he carries it til the very end.

I actually think DC schools him in this fight, but I will never completely sleep on Black Beast landing some Hail Mary shot.

ill be dissapointed if black beast doesnt knock out cormier.

If dc does not finish he gets stood up between rounds, Lewis has late power even gassed. More of a chance then conor after the 2nd.

Once he gets Black Beast down its one hundred percent a wrap.

I love Black Beast as much as the next guy, but he isn't even a tenth of the grappler that DC is. DC is as elite as it gets in this sport in terms of grappling.

But damn would that be amazing if BB landed that one punch to put DC out.

{<jordan}

I honestly don't know. He's a puncher, who's dominated him on ground like Vader Mitrone? Seems like a solid game plan if he doesn't have an answer cold balls or not.

Black Beast got grapple dominated against Tybura, granted that BB still put him out in the end. Cormier will GRIND on him and wear him out much worse. DC will out wrestle BB and lock in the RNC before round 2 ends.

Black Beast admitted thay he needs the money because he’s building a new house and the house won’t pay for itself. He shouldn’t have taken the fight yet but the UFC pushed for it and everyone gets a payday. It’s far from optimal situation, but I doubt BB minds. No shame in losing to DC and after all he’ll get a few hundred thousand dollars.

DC has beaten much better opponents.. even at HW
Big Foot at the time was bigger than BB and was more much more elite

DC will have to plant him there and rain punches.. Lewis doesnt just go out ala Chael in adversity as we've seen in his passed fights

Is the fight even gonna happen at this point? NYSAC acting like they bout to nix it over Cormier's hand. Lewis is medically suspended until what -- a few days before the fight?

IDK... if that fight gets scrapped the whole card might get scrapped. Unless mighty mouse comes to the rescue and headlines the card for 70k ppv buys.

Those comparisons are as bad as mma math lollll
They're not comparisons. I'm just saying DC, who is much smaller than BB and is considered a natural LHW, still hold better wins at HW.
Big Foor, Mir, Nelson, Stipe, Barnett, Monson
He beat them fairly easily.. BB always looks like he's about to lose against average HWs

This is honestly a replay of James Tony vs Randy. Sure BB has to ko power but he ain't knocking out DC from the bottom. Once he's down, that's it, fight is over.

Both guys have flaws...
BB with his gas and wrestling...
DC with his striking defense were he allways dodges to the same side...

Once again, the UFC put somebody in a title fight, who just admitted that he has a lot more work to do and isn't really ready yet...Horiguchi comes to my mind...

Biggest factor will be BB gas tank and wrestling...which are 2 of DCs strenght...and BB weakness...

When the fight hits the ground, i don't have a lot of hopes for BB, tbh

Derrick Lewis vs dc is a complete joke. I don't think he's beaten a single solid fighter. Couldn't think of a more non compelling fight in the history of the UFC let alone title fight

Difference is, Lewis has LEGIT one punch, COMA you power. And he carries it til the very end.

I actually think DC schools him in this fight, but I will never completely sleep on Black Beast landing some Hail Mary shot.

This^^^^

But I do think DC will be able to keep BB on his back.

Back