Is BJ Penn the only fighter...

Maybe... Does Anderson have a 4th round finish? He has all the others.

Anderson needs a 4th round finish and Jon Jones needs a 5th round finish.

To add to that, all of those fights were UFC title fights.

BJ was so awesome to watch back in the day, dat diego sanchez fight, god damn that was so much fun.

GSP needs 1st to 5th round finishes :D

Ironically his last finish was BJ and in a championship round.

Sidenote:

Machida has wins over UFC Champions in five divisions.

HW - Randy
LHW - Multiple
MW - Rich
WW - BJ
LW - BJ

BJ was so awesome to watch back in the day, dat diego sanchez fight, god damn that was so much fun.

that 5 fight run (minus the loss to GSP at WW) of Pulver, Stevenson, Sherk, Florian and Sanchez was just awesome to watch. BJ was on fire back then. the Sanchez fight in particular made me a fan for life. it was like poetry watching him in that fight

BJ Penn also the only fighter to lick the blood off his gloves after beating the piss outta somebody.

BJ is the LW GOAT. Such an animal. I can't wait for this comeback.

He has the biggest balls of any fighter out there. I love the whole "Bj has no heart" thing. The fact that he has fought Hughes, Machida, St.Pierre, Diaz, Fitch, and Rory, when all of them are twice the size of him says it all.

If he cut weight the way GSP does he would be a 145er, and he will prove it by making 145 against frankie.

The only other guy who fights guys way bigger than him is frankie, which is why I'm so excited for this one. Whoever wins will be the first 3 division champ. If Penn wins he will take the 145 belt, if frankie wins he will take 145 and 135. This has all the makings of an epic shootout. I've got Penn by KO though. If he comes in like 155 title reign BJ, he's gonna whoop all kinds of ass.

that 5 fight run (minus the loss to GSP at WW) of Pulver, Stevenson, Sherk, Florian and Sanchez was just awesome to watch. BJ was on fire back then. the Sanchez fight in particular made me a fan for life. it was like poetry watching him in that fight

Damn right sir !! but I became a fan for life before, back when the Stevenson bloodyfest happen.

Damn right sir !! but I became a fan for life before, back when the Stevenson bloodyfest happen.

oh yeah, i mean i was a fan before that but i never really realised just how good BJ was. it was like he finally reached that potential, which culminated in the absolute masterclass against Diego. i mean people talk about the best runs ever in mma, for me BJ's has to be up there.

GSP needs 1st to 5th round finishes :D

And you follow MMA?

He finished BJ, Serra, Hughes, Sherk, Trigg, Strasser, Hieron, Spratt, Denny, Galbraith, and Menjivar. All in rounds 1, 2, or 4!

And you follow MMA?

He finished BJ, Serra, Hughes, Sherk, Trigg, Strasser, Hieron, Spratt, Denny, Galbraith, and Menjivar. All in rounds 1, 2, or 4!

"what are these 'jokes' you humans tell? "

Back