Is BJ Penn challenging GSP the biggest step up in competition ever?

Only guy I believe would fight to the death is Fabio Maldonado after he fought Glover and said he kind of enjoyed the beating. That's a sadist through and through.

Dude, did you lose an AV bet???

Dude, did you lose an AV bet???
Unfortunately. I made a bet against my better judgement that Cerrone would beat Conor. Oh well, I don't have a problem rocking an AV like this for a month.

His performance vs GSP is probably why more guys don't even try to.

Unfortunately. I made a bet against my better judgement that Cerrone would beat Conor. Oh well, I don't have a problem rocking an AV like this for a month.

You have my respect, Vince. Lotta bitches welched on their AV bets. I made @D 1 Wrestler wear 2 black dudes kissing until offended sherdoggers complained to the mods

Nunes vs cyborg is great.

Chael and smith/santos had fought at those weights Before?
Chael I’m pretty sure you’re right, the other two I wouldn’t remember unless I go and do some research

You have my respect, Vince. Lotta bitches welched on their AV bets. I made @D 1 Wrestler wear 2 black dudes kissing until offended sherdoggers complained to the mods
Oh I always honor my bets if I lose. That was you that made him rock that AV? Dude that was funny as hell! Why people bitched about it, I have no idea. I was always getting a kick out of it.

Oh I always honor my bets if I lose. That was you that made him rock that AV? Dude that was funny as hell! Why people bitched about it, I have no idea. I was always getting a kick out of it.
Yeah it was me, we made the bet over Conrad/Kebab fight. @D 1 Wrestler can be an annoying troll and a Conrad nuthugger, but he honors his bets like a man, just like yourself

BJ challenged GSP as a former WW champ himself. Moving up as a LW and taking the belt from Hughes, a guy who beat GSP, was - for it's time - a bigger deal.

The word step up reminds me of a manlet fighting an actual man, as in, step up onto something to be the same size. So no.

BJ was the UFC WW champion 2 years before fighting GSP the first time. GSP wasn't even the champion when they first fought.

Back