is BJ Penn a damn dirty snitcharoonie

I guess it was also BJ who reported you for cursing in the thread title. ;)"Damn" ? <mma4>

You know I was thinking the same thing and thinking BJ probably ratted on Jones since they're both at Jackson's.

Jones wasn't a snitch, he was a tattle-tale ass ninja. There's a difference, people.

Penn got 6 months because he essentially admitted to not doing paperwork. USADA banned IVs because they can be used to enable and mask blood doping. If he wanted a one time IV, they could have tested him before and after, or just given him the TUE and been done with it after getting documentation from the doctor. Penn was dumb about it, and I have my doubts about whether his treatment would have been effective, but there was no indication that he was trying to cheat or gaining some unfair advantage by getting an IV. There's a pretty long history of USADA issuing short suspensions and TUEs going forward for minor infractions of the WADA code.

Crocop got 2 years because he admitted taking HGH, which he'd have a hell of a time getting ever getting a TUE for.

Its strange though that HGH is banned. Its similar to a supplement, it has no adverse effects, it doesnt need to be cycled, and athletes can train and recover better

umm ok. Good thing I never said anything about the fight and only referenced something afterwards
yep your right man
he did have a lot to say about GSP afterwards

but I don't really see it as "snitching"
so much as salty after a loss

GSP wasn't doing anything that wasn't there in front of the cameras
just my opinion

yep your right man
he did have a lot to say about GSP afterwards

but I don't really see it as "snitching"
so much as salty after a loss

GSP wasn't doing anything that wasn't there in front of the cameras
just my opinion

jesus fucking christ you're so fucking upset that you can't realize that I was joking that Penn was "snitching" on GSP "greasing"

fuck you're dumb

I don't understand these stupid pic replies. Buncha dimwits
bjchamp.jpg

jesus fucking christ you're so fucking upset that you can't realize that I was joking that Penn was "snitching" on GSP "greasing"

fuck you're dumb
I'm not the least bit upset man
be cool:D

B.J. Penn likes cookies. Some people need cookies. B.J. Penn could share his cookies, and by consequence, help those people that need cookies. In conclusion, cookies.

You know I was thinking the same thing and thinking BJ probably ratted on Jones since they're both at Jackson's.

Jones wasn't a snitch, he was a tattle-tale ass ninja. There's a difference, people.

BJ isn't a snitch.

not why Penn lost

BJ would have lost regardless, but GSP cheated and it taints his win IMO. You're not a dumb dude, so I don't think you actually buy that story that GSP didn't know Nurse was lubing him up for his breathing exercises.

Back