is BJ Penn a damn dirty snitcharoonie

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

After this cro cop interview where he says USADA offered him leniency for giving up names, do you think Penn took them up on that offer? From 2 years to 6 months m

hhhhmmm...

What do you think?

UPDATE

Last edited by a moderator:
No. BJ didnt get caught for any banned substances and admitted to using IVs without being busted by USADA. I think thays why they were so lenient

hqdefault.jpg

I don't understand these stupid pic replies. Buncha dimwits

I thought mine was clear. Released Pending Investigation

Penn got 6 months because he essentially admitted to not doing paperwork. USADA banned IVs because they can be used to enable and mask blood doping. If he wanted a one time IV, they could have tested him before and after, or just given him the TUE and been done with it after getting documentation from the doctor. Penn was dumb about it, and I have my doubts about whether his treatment would have been effective, but there was no indication that he was trying to cheat or gaining some unfair advantage by getting an IV. There's a pretty long history of USADA issuing short suspensions and TUEs going forward for minor infractions of the WADA code.

Crocop got 2 years because he admitted taking HGH, which he'd have a hell of a time getting ever getting a TUE for.

butt hurt about GSP

I know you're new, but after their 2nd fight Penn brought accusations that GSP was greasing. NSCA agreed, but said it's technically not against the rules. They then made a rule against it.

Just want to let you in on the joke.

I know you're new, but after their 2nd fight Penn brought accusations that GSP was greasing. NSCA agreed, but said it's technically not against the rules. They then made a rule against it.

Just want to let you in on the joke.
that's not why penn lost
he lost to the better fighter

I'm not sure how this ratting somebody out thing works. If somebody looks suspicious you'd think they are already on the USADA radar.

And no matter what any rat said. The USADA would still have to actually catch the cheater.

Back