Is bj going back to nu for Frankie fight

Johnsonville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is bj goig back to nu before the Edgar fight? It's coming up and seems like he is gonna stay in Hawaii from the recent pictures of Dominic Cruz and uncle creepy being there. Anybody hear anything? And I originally thought bj had a chance but if he doesn't go back to nu I think he's screwed and he also seems lethargic and just tired and not into it on tuf if that makes any difference

No he isn't. Last thing I heard was that he wouldn't be going back to Brazil after Shogun got robbed.

bj is one of my faves but it doesnt matter where he trains. Hes not any younger since the last time frankie picked him apart. I dont see this going well for him (but I hope it does).

It's really a matter of whether BJ is training seriously with the right partners or not. When BJ half-asses it you get Penn vs. Edgar 2. When BJ is focused you get Penn vs. Edgar 1.

I'm just hoping BJ can get a good punch in so I can see Frankie fall down again. I'm curious to see how Edgar's chin is holding up after getting so brutally mauled in the Maynard fights.

He needs to traingf with quick guys like dom and ian, its not worthy having barao and jose with him right now.

I think he already signed the contract, right? The fight is still on afaik.

If he's training with Cruz and McCall, he may have a better chance than expected.

Back