Is Berto ready to be a champion in boxing's best division?

Zab has defintely got that gate-keeper tag. It's not neccessarily a bad thing, but he's now the guy expected to test your boy and find out if he's world class. If not, you fall. If he is, he beats Zab.

I could very well see Judah making him look bad.

Zab has defintely got that gate-keeper tag. It's not neccessarily a bad thing, but he's now the guy expected to test your boy and find out if he's world class. If not, you fall. If he is, he beats Zab.

The Judah-Clottey fight is big for both of them. If Clottey beats Judah, he's got a good name on his resume. If Judah wins, he gets a title and re-establishes himself.

Zab is too dangerous a foe for Berto at this point. And Cintron? forget the whole Margarito mess, why test your undefeated prospect who has been rumored to have chin problems for years against one of the most devastating punchers P4P in boxing? I say they go the Collazo route and way more winnable and safe fight for Berto.

i like berto. i think hes a beast. i started a similiar thread about 2months ago and everyone said he wasn't ready. personally i think he could have beat quintana i still think he can. the safest fight for him would be collazo. like ssx said citron is to dangerous cause of his power. judah is the real test to find out if hes world class or not. i think he can win that fight to.

i think he will be the next big thing, but simply not ready yet

Back