is Badr Hari the greatest kickboxer of all time?

Well, the best thing we got from that arrest is that we confirm he has been using them roids based on the evidence the Dutch police found in his house.

To be fair it's not really like we needed evidence, it was pretty obvious from his body transformations.

That rich guy completely dezerved it. Funny when people see a video or question like "what would you do if ..." and they all say I would slap him some respect etc. Than someone does it to an asshole and suddenly it completely wrong. He hit him good with no death and he was happiliy walking after a while. And Badr had 0.0000% to do with his murder. Like I said he was rich and lended some money and the guy who got the money couldnt afford it and killed him. Saw the whole case.

But like I saod thats a whole other case to look it. Its about how good he was

Are you also going to tell me that his ex girlfriend deserved getting beat up? And that hotel manager? And his opponents on the ring getting kicked while down? And the other crimes he commited are also all justified?

Come on, your fanboyism is making you not think straight.

Are you also going to tell me that his ex girlfriend deserved getting beat up? And that hotel manager? And his opponents on the ring getting kicked while down? And the other crimes he commited are also all justified?

Come on, your fanboyism is making you not think straight.

Can you show me some proof of him beating his ex? Never read that story and i think you need to read better, never said those things didnt happen. Let me quote what I said so you can remember :)

Can you show me some proof of him beating his ex? Never read that story and i think you need to read better

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/kickboxing-legend-badr-hari-sentenced-to-two-years-for-assault

"... found himself charged with eight different crimes of violence, including assaults against an ex-girlfriend, several club bouncers and owners, and Dutch businessman Koen Everink."

https://nltimes.nl/2013/10/11/lawsuit-badr-hari-started

"...It doesn't end there. Badr Hari is furthermore accused of beating up an ex-girlfriend and is suspected of causing a deliberate crash in Amsterdam Albert Cuypstraat."

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/badr-hari-faces-prison-sentence-could-be-in-more-trouble

"However, Hari has a well-earned reputation of being a self-admitted hot head with eight criminal charges of violence to his name—hence earning his badboy moniker. These include assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rosa before damaging her property on July 9th 2011. Eight days later, Hari was accused of beating up the owner of Club Air and an Italian patron."

And there are plenty of other sources online, just google it.

So what I initially said "Well he physically bashes civilians for fun, so it's the least he deserves." is actually pretty accurate.

Fanboys defending Badrs crimes.

"At least he didn't rape or kill people"

:confused:

I can already predict what the next defence will be if he is ever proven guilty of rape or murder: "At least he didn't kill as many people as Hitler".

That was to even things out because he is drawn like being a fucking killer and raper sometimes when I hear the bashing and people getting all mad when I straight up say facts like the fact that he knocked out Saki, Aerts and Schilt. No need to take one sentence and twist it around, weak argument.

So if I got it right, I'm still on the right point here. He was a bad boy and still one of the best heavyweight kickboxers worldwide all time. Never knew about the accusation of beating his ex, but now I do, thanks.

Next time when people here accuse of being a fanboy at least look at the mirror and ask if you are not being the opposite of that, clear hater and not giving the respect where it IS deserved.

You can't blame people for not liking Badr when he assauls people inside and outside the ring. You justifying and advocating his violence tells me more about you as a person, than about me being a hater.

Well he physically bashes civilians for fun, so it's the least he deserves.
Not completely true, but thats a whole other discussion.

Last edited:
You can't blame people for not liking Badr when he assauls people inside and outside the ring. You justifying and advocating his violence tells me more about you as a person, than about me being a hater.

You could also put all the videos including inside the ring outburst. That was not the discussion. I think you need to read some posts bavk and plus you know nothing about me nor i do about you. Stop making opinion facts and assuming things

badr is an fallen angel that came to this world with the propose of improve the professionalism of bouncers and receptionists,fiight against the poverty taking millionares out of their comfort zone and protect his dream lover C. Ronaldo at all costs.

The dude was a freaking bad ass. Too bad he destroyed his career with criminal behavior. He does not handle fame and money that well. His stats are probably the most impressive in Kickboxing, ever.

He beat Ray Sefo, Peter Aerts, Semmy Schilt, Alistair Overeem, Gokhan Saki, Errol Zimmerman, Ruslan Karaev, Stefan Leko, Hong-man Choi, Ismael Londt and many more.

All by KO or TKO.

He would've also beat Jerome Le Banner, Ernesto Hoost, Ramon Dekkers, Buakaw Banchamek and Mark Hunt if he had fought them.

The dude is a fucking beast. 107 wins, 92 by knockout and only 13 losses.

Is he the greatest kickboxer of all time?
Most entertaining no doubt. Puts everything into every shot and always goes for the knockout, may not be the smartest strategy but I will never miss one of his fights because of it.

The dude was a freaking bad ass. Too bad he destroyed his career with criminal behavior. He does not handle fame and money that well. His stats are probably the most impressive in Kickboxing, ever.
I wouldn't say he destroyed his career, he's still competing at arguably the highest level of kickboxing.

I wouldn't say he destroyed his career, he's still competing at arguably the highest level of kickboxing.

True, but lets be honest. Badr looks absolutely horrible. He looks soft, old and very slow. His fight against Ismael Londt and Rico Verhoeven were hurting my eyes. Its was nothing like the Badr Hari we used to know.

Badr needs a therapy.... to tame his aggression outside ring. Inside ring he is (was) one of the best.

True, but lets be honest. Badr looks absolutely horrible. He looks soft, old and very slow. His fight against Ismael Londt and Rico Verhoeven were hurting my eyes. Its was nothing like the Badr Hari we used to know.
That's a fact

Yeah that whole argument is total bullshit that son of a bitch was a thug on the payroll of a Dutch crime boss. He even stopped low enough to commit arson by setting fire to a single mothers apartment, who was allegedly an ex of one of his mob buddies. It’s baffling that people can defend his actions. I can appreciate him as a kickboxer and can sympathize with him being a vulnerable and suggestible kid who fell in with a bad crowd. However, he is responsible for his actions and needs to be held accountable. Pretending he can do no wrong and always giving him a pass is bad for the sport, the fans and frankly doesn’t do him any favors.

I thought he controlled the first round against Rico very well, considering how long it was since he had last fought.

Back