is Badr Hari the greatest kickboxer of all time?

Definitely is

Been rocking him in the av since I could add a pic there

He's still my boy

JLB's left will send Badr's brain back to Morocco.

I would even favor Hoost, JLB
Jerome Le Banner got knocked the fuck out by Ray Sefo, Mark Hunt, Ernesto Hoost and Peter Aerts + other dudes. He lost emberrassingly everytime he fought decent guys.

The only time he won was when he fought bums. I think Badr Hari would've won over him by TKO or some shit.
Aerts and Hoost are no bums, JLB has victories over them.

Badr's wild approach is perfect for JLB to expose.

, Ramon Dekkers, Buakaw Banchamek

All jokes aside. If there was a real discussion who was the GOAT of the HW in kickboxing his name will be definitely mentioned, but no one can truly say one name only. I agree with what RTL said down here, it's the most honoust and objective answer.

But kickboxing is so wish-washy where everyone is constantly fighting and beating each other, that it's impossible to reach a consensus (like Emelianenko was in MMA until the Werdum loss).

Then, as above, introduce the variable of PEDs into the mix, and this debate gets totally fucked.

Jerome Le Banner got knocked the fuck out by Ray Sefo, Mark Hunt, Ernesto Hoost and Peter Aerts + other dudes. He lost emberrassingly everytime he fought decent guys.

The only time he won was when he fought bums. I think Badr Hari would've won over him by TKO or some shit.

You're a legit fucking retard. Remy, Cro Cop, Bernardo, Spong, Hunt, Filho, Greco, Hoost, etc are far from bums.

JLB in his day would murder prime Hari. How is Hari even top 5 when he never won a GP and only made the finals once?

Even had Remy not taken that DQ, he was clearly having more success in that fight.

Badr was an exciting and great fighter, who beat Schilt...but he'd have never survived the 90's.

Y’all aren’t actually taking this guy serious are you? Lol

Badr Hari ... is that the guy who lost to Zabit Samedov?

Yeah, the guy who knocked out Semmy Schilt, Gokhan Saki, Peter Aerts and won from 117 fighters. Thats the guy

Won from 117 fighters? How did you come up with that number?

He has 107 wins on his record and several of those wins were vs. the same opponents.

Back