Opinion Is Australia destined to become an Ásian´country? 100 million people by 2100!

Here in Canada the Chinese have destroyed our west coast. Nobody can even afford bungalows. In Toronto they have ravaged many sections of it too. A lot of the money is illegal money too, and tied to china. They do not put back into the host country, they use it as a tax haven. In Toronto we have bent to their demands, the streets signs in northern Toronto are also in Chinese despite Chinese not being an official language here compared to french.

Yup....I love china and Chinese people but they are goooooood at fucking up places that accept them lol.

I have no basis for comparison to other countries but my degree (Business/Economics) was filled with Chinese students. It is impossible for them to graduate legitimately. They barely speak a word of English and the tests are heavily essay/long form based and presentations. They graduate because they pay huge fees and pay up front.

Good luck to anyone hiring them.

Until businesses and banks are run by the Chinese and they hire Chinese....

There are a lot who just want to
Get their masters and move back to china because their mom wants them there, then there’s the ambitious ones who are fluent in English.

Until businesses and banks are run by the Chinese and they hire Chinese....

I'm really stressing about a language spoken by 1.6% of the population. Soon I won't even be able to go to the bank! Can we tone the ignorant hysteria down a few notches?

I'm really stressing about a language spoken by 1.6% of the population. Soon I won't even be able to go to the bank! Can we tone the ignorant hysteria down a few notches?

I think you’re misunderstanding all of this shit and acting like a prick because you don’t understand it.

I think you’re misunderstanding all of this shit and acting like a prick because you don’t understand it.

And I think you're talking out of your ass, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

And I think you're talking out of your ass, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Like I said already, I wouldn’t want to hear it if I was Australian, but everything I’ve wrotten is based 100% on hands on experience.

The people you should really be mad at aren’t the Chinese but the Australian citizens who work on the receiving end of the business (mostly Chinese, and the Australasian- Chinese college recruiters).

I get it though:...you don’t want to hear it so I’m talking out of my ass.

well the real Australians probably werent too happy about British convicts making it their home.

Which real Australians?

If I remember correctly there has been a few waves of real Australians over the last 100000 years

if that is on chinese TV then you can be sure that chinese government wants people to go there and takeover the place like they did in singapore and are doing in phillippines and myanmar and elsewhere. The large chinese diaspora will be prime for spies and loyalists to china entering australian government but really being loyal to the homeland.

Strange you say that. I am always asking questions and always learning from the answers. Had a conversation with a Chinese chick on a job site. She was saying the United States was extremely expansionist but when I told her that China had invaded 8 countries in the last 100years she refused to believe me.

Worse yet, I asked her if I could provide her with definitive proof of such would she belive me and she said no. This is the definition of ignorance and brain washing but all she said to me was "if you go to China and ask these questions we'll shoot you"

Last edited:
Like I said already, I wouldn’t want to hear it if I was Australian, but everything I’ve wrotten is based 100% on hands on experience.

The people you should really be mad at aren’t the Chinese but the Australian citizens who work on the receiving end of the business (mostly Chinese, and the Australasian- Chinese college recruiters).

I get it though:...you don’t want to hear it so I’m talking out of my ass.

I'm Australian with a fair amount of interaction of Chinese/business experience and "mostly" you're talking out your arse.

I'm Australian with a fair amount of interaction of Chinese/business experience and "mostly" you're talking out your arse.

No I’m not. You’re lying to yourself.

Strange you say that. I am always asking questions and always learning from the answers. Had a conversation with a Chinese chick on a job site. She was saying the United States was extremely expansionist but when I told her that China had invaded 8 countries in the last 100years she refused to believe me.

Worse yet, I asked her if I could provide her with definitive proof of such would she belive me and she said no. This is the definition of ignorance and brain washing but all she said to me was "if you go to China and ask these questions we'll shoot you"
Fuck her.

No I’m not. You’re lying to yourself.

No I'm not. I have just been accused of being rascist against Chinese yet I approved a Chinese manager(the person implying I'm racist)
I couldn't give a fuck where you're from but you need to stand up and own your responsibilities. He isnt but due to the rediculous laws we have in place I have to watch the businesse be run into the ground and if any of us BC committee members squeak its "RASCIST"

If they keep selling all of their land to the Chinese at firesale prices and making it
Disgustingly easy for Chinese exchange students to get residency and bring their families over....then yes.

Lol, the street signs there and signs on beaches already have Chinese writing as well as English.

I don’t have a dog in the fight but if I was Australian I wouldn’t be too happy about it.

I am Asian so I am happy about it. But there are many types of Asian so I might not be welkom there

No I'm not. I have just been accused of being rascist against Chinese yet I approved a Chinese manager(the person implying I'm racist)
I couldn't give a fuck where you're from but you need to stand up and own your responsibilities. He isnt but due to the rediculous laws we have in place I have to watch the businesse be run into the ground and if any of us BC committee members squeak its "RASCIST"

<Dany07>

OK....

Hitch those strides up, suck that gut in and man up you little sister.
Contary to popular belief most Australians above the bris vagas line dont suck the pole(below that you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger bunch of cock suckers) .

I told you my experience(1 anyway) with Chinese people, and you're telling me I'm wrong?,

LOL, she had a Korean husband and had obviously (to me) traveled extensively yet the degree of ignorance was astounding.

Is she bangable or fapable?

Is she bangable or fapable?

Neither tbh. After that another 1/2 white Knight aussie(mech fitter) and I had an argument. I won because he was there to watch my questions but felt I was an arse hole by directing the conversation. All I said to him was "would you like the link on what I said"

Neither tbh. After that another 1/2 white Knight aussie(mech fitter) and I had an argument. I won because he was there to watch my questions but felt I was an arse hole by directing the conversation. All I said to him was "would you like the link on what I said"

Claiming to nobody that you “won an argument” is a tell tale sign of somebody who has actually lost and argument.

Claiming to nobody that you “won an argument” is a tell tale sign of somebody who has actually lost and argument.

Fair enough princess.

I tried to show an example of why I'm not biased against what you're saying and also explain a part of why I think/feel I have a better understanding of how Aussies and Chinese interact in business....

Obviously you have far more experience with business in Australia and interaction with Chinese in a business sense so I'll bow down to your experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back