Elections Is AOC Going to Lose Her Congressional District?

Future president AOC has nothing to worry about.

Yeah all of the reparations and "justices" will fall out of the sky.

It says zero about financial reparations of any kind. Again, this is all just paranoid, fever dream projections produced by a damaged, right-wing psyche.

Let’s hope not, the longer she sticks around the better. A person like her only sinks her team and she is also hilariously entertaining with her political gaffes.

You should be careful what you wish for, this is EXACTLY what liberals said about Trump. Gaffes and nonsensical policy means nothing in 2020 what matters is how crazy devoted your base is. She is positioning herself nicely for when the pendulum inevitably swings the other way...

They might talk about it a little, but no way the Dems make any move against AOC. She might bring some bad press now and then, but there isn't much worth getting excited about in their ranks, they need her.

It says zero about financial reparations of any kind. Again, this is all just paranoid, fever dream projections produced by a damaged, right-wing psyche.
Number 5 is so vague that it could include it. How else would you achieve "equity"? I wonder what the architects of the deal and the main proponents think of reparations, just as one example.

She's a very skilled politician and a bright young woman whose policies and politics speak to the interests of her constituents and of her generation. There are a lot of centrist Democrats who still cling to centrist policy positions which they struggle to in good faith defend - unqualified support for Israel and apathy towards Palestinians, support for state and municipal corporate welfare, market-based healthcare reforms, continued hostility toward certain countries, relatively flat income taxation - that AOC has not only shrugged but faced head-on and opposed.

That she's a pretty person is not very relevant, and it's mostly obsessed over and insisted upon by the right. You can see this in any thread about her. The vast majority of "durr hurrr I wanna fuck her" posts are from conservative posters who are going to say that about any moderately attractive woman in politics.
Skilled politician. You really shill for your side even when it's a blatant lie.

AOC is 25 years younger and has a nicer ass (not that hers is all that great, but Palin's is pure pancake).

Young grasshopper you will learn the wonders of the older milf one day.

I've yet to see a decent curve on AOC. If she put on10 pounds she might have a decent body from my pov.

Young grasshopper you will learn the wonders of the older milf one day.

I've yet to see a decent curve on AOC. If she put on10 pounds she might have a decent body from my pov.
I appreciate a nice MILF as much as the next guy, but even AOC is on the wrong side of 30. She's no spring chicken. 30 is a lot closer to prime than 55. AOC is 5'4", 125, with 36-25-36 measurements and a D cup. Not sure why she needs to gain 10 lbs. If she did, it might go to her waist, therefore giving her less curves (as it stands now, if she lost an inch from her waist, she would have the "perfect" measurements.

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-hot-pic-1068x801.jpg

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-side-boobs.jpg

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-sexy-pictures.jpg

Skilled politician. You really shill for your side even when it's a blatant lie.
So you think all of the success she's having is just by dumb luck? She clearly knows how to play the game and she's only going to get wiser and more experienced...

So you think all of the success she's having is just by dumb luck? She clearly knows how to play the game and she's only going to get wiser and more experienced...
How is she successful? By duping disenfranchised poor people into voting for her? That's politics 101

I see her like the Kardashians. I don't really pay attention to her, but am always amazed at how many others follower her so closely. She's just not a compelling person.

She's had very little to do with her own political career. She basically won a contest that she didn't even enter, her brother entered it for her, to have the justice democrats run a campaign for someone and they picked her in large part because a reasonably attractive Puerto Rican has a good chance to win a mostly Puerto Rican district over this guy.
330px-Joe_Crowley_Congress_114th_Congress_Portrait.jpeg

I don't think there are very many districts she would win, and she only got 16,000 votes for the primary of the one she did win.

I appreciate a nice MILF as much as the next guy, but even AOC is on the wrong side of 30. She's no spring chicken. 30 is a lot closer to prime than 55. AOC is 5'4", 125, with 36-25-36 measurements and a D cup. Not sure why she needs to gain 10 lbs. If she did, it might go to her waist, therefore giving her less curves (as it stands now, if she lost an inch from her waist, she would have the "perfect" measurements.

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-hot-pic-1068x801.jpg

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-side-boobs.jpg

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-sexy-pictures.jpg

To me she looks skinny and I like em a little thic. Also, I'm pretty sure those tatas are fake which is a big no-no for PIL.

Hey, but to each their own.

To me she looks skinny and I like em a little thic. Also, I'm pretty sure those tatas are fake which is a big no-no for PIL.

Hey, but to each their own.
They're not fake. She had them in college too.

She's had very little to do with her own political career. She basically won a contest that she didn't even enter, her brother entered it for her, to have the justice democrats run a campaign for someone and they picked her in large part because a reasonably attractive Puerto Rican has a good chance to win a mostly Puerto Rican district over this guy.
330px-Joe_Crowley_Congress_114th_Congress_Portrait.jpeg

I don't think there are very many districts she would win, and she only got 16,000 votes for the primary of the one she did win.
You should watch the Tearing Down the House documentary. Most of the Justice Democrats got destroyed. The one in Nevada didn't even finish second in the primary. She has star quality. She could win basically any district they would draw from her current district.

AOC is another Dem politician I find difficult to dislike, and/or afford a degree of respect to.

Her success story, and how she pulled off that upset against the incumbent candidate is impressive.

She is the embodiment of the "American dream". WOrk your ass off, make sacrifices you can accomplish great things.

That being said, I disagree with almost everything she stands for.

She was handpicked to flip that seat to a new candidate. The movement was designed before she was the candidate. Literally anyone could have been in her position. Her rise wasn't an accident.

That isn't a shot at her education or personally though.

Dumb as a rock but a solid bone...

Dumb as a rock, yet graduated from Boston College. And here daddy didn't need to pay her way, or get her a legacy admission, either.

She apparently could've pursued a career in microbiology after HS, too.

Back