Is anyone more excited for Conor/Nate than Conor/RDA?

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
whats the lowdown? What's the crack? Not been on here for couple days. Was looking forward to McGregor/RDA but the Nate Diaz fight doesn't interest me as much.

Nates nowhere near McGregors level in terms of boxing ability. Sigh.

More excited in a way.

More excited as in, a easy and fun win for McGregor we can all circlejerk to.

Less excited as in a less interesting fight.

not at all.

rda is a fucking monster. diaz, not as much if even.

No. Perhaps if Diaz were better prepared but not with just "3 days of training." Full camp Conor vs full camp RDA had me much more hyped. The new fight has more of a carnival/WWE feel to it. Can't compare to champion vs champion.

More excited for the weigh ins!

It will definitely be an interesting fight, but it would be better at 155 with a fully prepared Nate Diaz.

More excited! RDA is the easiest opponent for Conor, Nate is tougher for Conor

RDA is and will always be a free TV fighter. Cant wait until winner of Ferguson/Khabib steam rolls him and wifey stays in her white panties. I doubt he ever sees Red Panty night after he chicken out on fight.

Yeah I'm 50x more excited because I am a die hard Nate fan so at the very worst he gets a huge payday at the best he destroys conor, it's really a win win, I love fights where one of my favorites is a heavy underdog

I'm not, I wanted to see history instead of a stoner getting beaten down. Ya sure this may go 3-4 minutes instead of under 1 minute but I wanted to see Conor leave with 2 belts.

nope Diaz generally doesn't match up well with people who have good footwork so it feels kinda hand picked

why is it at WW anyway unless Diaz is out of shape theres no reason he couldn't make 155 in this amount of time

More excited as in, a easy and fun win for McGregor we can all circlejerk to.

Less excited as in a less interesting fight.
The circles on this forum will be monumental and lots of them.. You sir are 100% correct.

If Conor won both belts it would have been historic. Much more exciting witnessing potential history.
Now it is just a cool match-up.

Me. Didn't care to see RDA ragdoll Conor now we have a REAL FIGHT. Nate by KO (punches)

way more excited about this matchup. Big Nate fan and I like the style matchup, both like to box.

Conor wins either way, but there'll be less wall n stall and lay n pray in this fight, so I'm a little more excited, yeah.

Nah, a title unification across two weight classes is way better than just a good fight between McGregor and a guy like Diaz.

Total squash match.

Was looking forward to what RDA had for Conor tbh.

Back