Is anyone else scared for Ngannou

Gets hit too much. Don't be deceived by the KB background, Big Frank could sleep a fucking Woolly Mammoth, not the guy you want to get cute with.

Rozenstruik has shown in his fight against Overeem on very short notice that he will not "crack" under the pressure when Ngannou has shown in his fights against Stipe & Lewis that he will crack under the pressure.

Full Camp Rozenstruik destroys Overeem & Ngannou in the 1st round.

Most people seem mentally intimidated by ngannou's ginormous presence, but I'm sure rozenstruik won't be intimidated from a big jacked black guy

Gets hit too much. Don't be deceived by the KB background, Big Frank could sleep a fucking Woolly Mammoth, not the guy you want to get cute with.

Don't you think it's possible Jarzhihno is hiding something? Like an extra bone in his hand or something. Something real sleezy like maybe an ox bone glued to his fist, or implanted even

Don't you think it's possible Jarzhihno is hiding something? Like an extra bone in his hand or something. Something real sleezy like maybe an ox bone glued to his fist, or implanted even
Ngayo's got a few tricks of his own
1ik7ih.gif

Most people seem mentally intimidated by ngannou's ginormous presence, but I'm sure rozenstruik won't be intimidated from a big jacked black guy

That's why I'm so scared for big Frank. He's used to being at the top of the food chain, so he ain't scared of no one. But this guy Rosenstruk is a creep, I'm worried Frank won't see it coming.

Rozenstruik has a LOT more kickboxing experience. You don't have his record in HW kickboxing fights without a crazy chin and he proved that by eating full blast Reem shots like they were nothing. I felt like his cardio or at least energy management were good for HW. With his kickboxing experience I could definitely see him keeping a close range and putting it on Ngannou, wearing him out with clean jabs and body shots before getting him out in the back half.

This is pretty clearly going to be a kickboxing fight, and if you look at them as kickboxers, you'd say this was a big step up for the guy with 17 fights and like some 7 years training. JR has at least 100.

Rozenstruik is a smaller guy than Francis.

Francis can endup getting KO'd especially if he doesn't take Jairzinho seriously.

If Francis shows up like he did in his last 3 fights, he destroys him. His power/timing/speed are too good.

Rozenstruik can just spam jabs and wear out Ngannou just like he wore out Overreem............. Ngannou is a dangerous but one dimensional striker who relies on his opponents walking face first into his short range haymakers. Rozenstruik will get destroyed by Stipe or Bladyes, but in a striking match he'll lose to no one at HW.

No. Ngannou relies on great reflexes/counters most of the time. Combined with his power and reach that's what makes him so good.

why would ngannou fight rozenwhatever. he's fighting volkov then the winner of stipe and dc.

Rozenstruik has shown in his fight against Overeem on very short notice that he will not "crack" under the pressure when Ngannou has shown in his fights against Stipe & Lewis that he will crack under the pressure.

Full Camp destroys Overeem & Ngannou in the 1st round.
Hell no, Ngannou puts his lights out in the 1st. Ngannou is bigger, stronger and faster with an Iron Chin.

There's something very off about Rosenstreuk. His face is very menacing, and I didn't like how he didn't shake with Overeem. He's a very creepy guy who's up to no good.

And he's dangerous. He has lead in his mitts.

I'm scared for Ngannou, I know he can take care of himself. But he's a nice guy, and I don't want to see him hurt.

Rosenstreuk is planning something evil, I know it.

Thoughts ?
upload_2019-12-13_3-32-58.jpeg

Back