Is anyone else legitimately worried for Jon Jones health once Corey Anderson walks through Jan?

source.gif

Apparently this is a stupid thread

I for one can't even sleep. We all know Jones hasn't been an exemplary person but no man deserves the wrath of Overtime. Jones lost his last two and it's always the 3rd consecutive loss that's completely devastating.

Poor guy, I'll be absolutely sick of Jackson/Wink allow him to go through with this.

tenor.gif

I for one can't even sleep. We all know Jones hasn't been an exemplary person but no man deserves the wrath of Overtime. Jones lost his last two and it's always the 3rd consecutive loss that's completely devastating.

Poor guy, I'll be absolutely sick of Jackson/Wink allow him to go through with this.
What was the point of this?

Agreed. RIP Jones

This thread is more incorrect than the assholes who thought Diego could be beat tonight.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back