Is anyone confused what is Colby Covington complaining about?

Got gassed up on himself. Tried to be a shot caller. got shut down. Nothing to see here.

Nah, the possibility of either a boring fight with the family man Till or the menacing bear hugger Colby made Tyron so hard he couldn't wait the extra three months. Dude gets off on frustrating the fans.

To be fair to Till the only really boring fight he had was against Wonderboy and no one really has looked good against him. Don't get the salt Colby's obviously next in line to fight whoever wins, hopefully Till, but think Woodley's favourite for a reason. Funny thing would be if Woodley wins and says he's only after a money fight against a Diaz bro or someone of that ilk, hell maybe even GSP, Colby would lose his shit

How is it I got a yellow card for calling Chris weirdman a fruitcake for thinking he deserves a title shot and you have a down syndrome picture next to Colby and thats less "offensive"?

After reading a bit of this thread I came to the conclusion that TS has no intention os discussing the topic. So anyone who tries to argue with him will be just wasting time.

In what world does the chalenger get to dictate when the champion fights? He took the interm title fight knowing the time table Woodly was able to fight in. RDA 1000% would be fighting woodly if he won. Who the fuck fights for an interim title, wins it, then being the clear cut number 1 contender schedules surgery? A COWARD. Colby is a cop calling fake tough guy.

I have a hunch that they never really wanted colby in the interim position in the first place. The fight vs rda was supposed to go down in brazil and be his comeuppance, but they moved it after the dolly shit in ny, just before they announced the fight at the press conference. I dont think colby fights rda otherwise. Rda was supposed to beat colby and fight tyron, but it didnt go according to script. Easy get out for the ufc is to give him a a very quick (almost ridiculous) turnaround for the woodley fight, then strip him when he inevitably pulls out.

Back