Is anyone confused what is Colby Covington complaining about?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-8-16_18-1-39.png
So dude pulls out the Woodley fight but now hes complaining that hes not fighting Woodley? What is this moron talking about?

He didn't pull out of the Woodley fight, he declined to take a fight three months after his fight with RDA and wanted until the end of the year, git nasal surgery. Very lame move by the UFC overeall.

I wouldn't look too deep into anything Colby says or does

He didn't pull out of the Woodley fight, he declined to take a fight three months after his fight with RDA and wanted until the end of the year, git nasal surgery. Very lame move by the UFC overeall.
The lame move was creating a interim belt in the first place. Just made no sense.

The lame move was creating a interim belt in the first place. Just made no sense.
Yeah, the interim belt was terrible in retrospect, but the UFC comitted to it, and this is an unfair ground to erase it on.

Lame move by the UFC? Dude spends months trash talking Woodley than he back outs like a coward. Dude was taking about how he wanted more time to build the fight. What?

Just a shit show, but the UFC knows no one will rally around Colby on this so they don’t give a shit.

Lame move by the UFC? Dude spends months trash talking Woodley than he back outs like a coward. Dude was taking about how he wanted more time to build the fight. What?
He wanted to fight Woodley at the end of the year at MSG. That's still a fairly quick turnaround. It's completely unreasonable to expect someone to take two title fights within three months.

He still gets to keep the shiny belt to hang on his wall until he wins the real one

He wanted to fight Woodley at the end of the year at MSG. That's still a fairly quick turnaround. It's completely unreasonable to expect someone to take two title fights within three months.
So Woodley has to wait till December to fight because? Covington was the one running his fucking mouth than he backs out because nasal surgery lol. Now hes crying lke a baby. You pulled out the fucking fight. Hes said in a interview he wanted time to build the fight.

That whole interim belt was pure fabrication. Everyone was confused as to why the hell it happened. Now they shit showed it...

So Woodley has to wait till December to fight because? Covington was the one running his fucking mouth than he backs out because nasal surgery lol. Now hes crying lke a baby. You pulled out the fucking fight. Hes said in a interview he wanted time to build the fight.
You have to agree to a fight to pull out, Colby just wanted a few months later. Colby had some health issues after his fight with RDA, he wanted more than three months. That is a completely reasonable expectation. If the UFC had wanted Woodley to fight so soon after, they shouldn't have made the interim belt. Given that they did, stripping Colby on the basis of not being able to meet a super aggressive turnaround schedule is unreasonable.

Untitled-1-329-388x220.jpg

More time to build the fight? So what was all that sh!t talking he was doing? UFC says alright "FIGHT" all of a sudden you full of excuses Colby "All Talk" Covington...

How in the hell somene hasn't mentioned TS wrote Colby's name wrong yet ? Sherdog is dying.

Dude, we get you dont like Colby, but dam.

Colby just fought and needed some time to heal. They tried to get him to sign a bout less than 30 days from a 5rd fight. It's not unreasonable to ask for a few months to heal.

He didn't back out of anything.

You have to agree to a fight to pull out, Colby just wanted a few months later. Colby had some health issues after his fight with RDA, he needed more than three months. That is a completely reasonable expectation.
He didnt say shit about health issues. He said he wants to build the fight up. Dude has a chicken heart. Cant believe anyone would defend this coward. upload_2018-8-16_18-15-2.png

Why are they trying to rush a camp?” Covington said (via Sherdog.com). “This fight needs a build-up, man. It needs a 12-week promotional build-up. Let me get out there and show that I can promote, and I can market fights and sell fights. Because nobody’s selling fights like me. I know how to do that now.

More time to build the fight? So what was all that sh!t talking he was doing? UFC says alright "FIGHT" all of a sudden you full of excuses Colby "All Talk" Covington...
Thats what im saying lol. He wanted time to trash talk lol. Never heard something so stupid in my life. The fact that people are defending him is mind blowing. First of all he talk shit to Werdum and ran for his life and called 911. Thats a chicken heart if i ever heard one.

They probably assumed that his trash talking would turn him into a draw and therefore created the interim belt. Then they realized that he can't sell PPVs and is just a boring wrestler, so they just waited for a convenient opportunity to brush him aside.

Back