Is Anderson the GOAT when it comes to OMG WTF moments/fights?

Minnja

Touch-Butt white belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whether he is the one delivering highlight reel finishes or getting finished himself, Anderson imo has had the craziest moments in fights across his whole career compared to any other fighter I can think of. Even his lackluster fights have lots of WTF moments in them.

cho.gif

2vrveop_jpg.gif

laydown.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

Fryklund elbow, front kick KO, getting KTFO while clowning, breaking his leg, playing Guitar v. Maia, the list goes on and on

Hell of a fighter and showman..Too bad he lost to Bisping :(

So, if he can't be the actual GOAT. Let's try to have him proclaimed GOAT of something else ? Holy fuck, man.

he easily has the most amazing highlight reel in mma history. you let someone who doesn't follow mma watch an anderson silva video on youtube and their minds will blow.

So, if he can't be the actual GOAT. Let's try to have him proclaimed GOAT of something else ? Holy fuck, man.

If you think I made this thread as some sort of consolation prize then you are a jabroni

Yep easily.

Anderson is the flashiest GOAT

GSP the most "better fighter than you" GOAT

Fedor was that guy for me. Surviving randleplexes,knocking out flying knees,etc etc

Yes. When it comes to OMG moments he is right there at the top with Fedor and Wand. I was always on the edge of my seat watching those guys

Yes. When it comes to OMG moments he is right there at the top with Fedor and Wand. I was always on the edge of my seat watching those guys

hqdefault.jpg

Back