Is Anderson ready for Cyborg?

she got to be the biggest girl cyborg has fought right???

megan is a big 145 pounder and is 6ft tall

I would say one more fight but who else is left at FW?

I have to see the Peggy Morgan fight first, but her previous fights give the impression of someone who's a bit too plodding in her movement to avoid getting turned into a giant punching bag by Cyborg. Fighters smaller and weaker than Cyborg have managed to take her down too.

I think Alexis Dufrense has the size and strength to be potentially competitive after she builds up a little more experience.

Charmaine Tweet is a very winnable fight for megan she is very hittable for someone who is as big as she is

no.gif

She's got a good of a shot as anyone else at FW. Invicta needs to try and snag the FWs that Bellator neglects, then you might have a halfway decent division.

I think Alexis Dufrense has the size and strength to be potentially competitive after she builds up a little more experience.
Oh god no. She might be the worst athlete I ever seen in MMA. That fluke win aside against a broken down Coenen, she isn't even a top 10 FW and that division is a wasteland.

Charmaine Tweet is a very winnable fight for megan she is very hittable for someone who is as big as she is

Dandois vs Cyborg
Tweet vs Megan

I like it but If I were Cindy, I'd keep at BW, no reason for going up and take a beating

Dandois vs Cyborg
Tweet vs Megan

I like it but If I were Cindy, I'd keep at BW, no reason for going up and take a beating

I hope Dandois stays at 135. She looked great. She wouldn't last half a minute with Cyborg.

There at least a few of Cyborg's past meals that can be regurgitated and fed to Anderson, right? The problem I see is that Cyborg and others are already mentioning Anderson. She probably sees how low Anderson carries her hands and can't wait to get in there and derail the train. I wouldn't be disappointed if I never see Cyborg fight again. She should just ride around on a throne that is carried by four of the past cans that she's had to crush down.

I don't think she is yet. They basically gave Megan a chance to call out Cyborg on a silver platter and she didn't do so.

If I cut enough weight and paint myself red/blue, I wonder if I could disguise myself as Megan Anderson's corner stool for between rounds.

As for her fighting Cyborg, she will first need to learn to keep her hands up. I'm curious what the approach to beating Cyborg would be. Staying on the outside and striking from a distance? Anderson certainly has some length in those limbs. Perhaps clinching and throwing knees and elbows in close? Or, would it need to go to the ground for some GnP? Aside from stunning her opponents before throwing bombs (which is kind of what Cyborg does), does Anderson have strength in any of those areas?

There have gotta be some fighters that can give her some valuable experience. I imagine she'll just have to train with tall/strong guys. Not many women out there her size. I'm still perplexed by the fact that she makes 145 (and doesn't look drained out.)

Yes, I believe she will be on the receiving end of the Cyborg beat down.
10000821.gif

Back