Is Anderson having Dementia pugilistica?

the big marmot

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Besides having lost high capacity to absorb strikes, he cleary presented many sights of loss of inteligence today.
Something is not right when you do a lot of stupid things in the same fight like:
-Trying to hug your oponnent in the end of the round that you amost got KOed;
-Do not go to the finish after a nockdown;
-Mistakes de bell of a end of the round with the end of the fight, go for the celebration and having to take the entire corner time just to understand that the fight is not over with a million people telling you;
-Hit the front kick and just realize that bisping is rocked like 3 seconds later;
-Do a completely confuse interview both in english and portuguese.

Last edited:
Father time has caught up with him finally.

He's past his prime.

Is normal.

Do you guys think he looked the same physically.. as far as muscle mass?

He also looked like he was fighting on ice when he threw power punches.

This is how he's always fought. He's never really been a round winner. Always finished people

One major reason I love Sherdog is because of the incredibly numerable amount of psychologists who frequent the forums. They all must be pretty damn good if they can do a psych evaluation off of one fight, as well.
I need to go to whichever university they've gotten their degrees from.

In answer to your question TS, Anderson did not look like he had dementia out there.

One major reason I love Sherdog is because of the incredibly numerable amount of psychologists who frequent the forums. They all must be pretty damn good if they can do a psych evaluation off of one fight, as well.
I need to go to whichever university they've gotten their degrees from.

In answer to your question TS, Anderson did not look like he had dementia out there.

Off of one fight? Hell a good sherdogger can give a complete mental health evaluation and a fighter's psychological profile based off of a weigh-in staredown.

Between Hammil and Anderson, Bisping is the luckiest fighter in ufc history. Really he'd be take completely seriously except he was murdered by Dan Henderson and then brought back to life by a hendo bomb.

Back