Media Is Amir Khan a liar? He said Pacquiao signed to fight him in Saudi Arabia at a presser today

Didn't Toney boycott all other forms of training except hard sparring at one point in his career?
Yes, he stopped doing roadwork and conditioning he felt it was useless. So he just did daily sparring to stay in shape.

Khan is now insisting it is signed.....but not too confidently.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/breaking-amir-khan-responds-claims-18330148

But Khan said on Wednesday: "I've been told the fight is done, and if it's not done then I'm the one who looks stupid.

"The Super Boxing League say they have signatures and it's been agreed by Manny's lawyer and his adviser.

“If it’s not Manny Pacquiao, because I can’t put my eggs in one basket, then we are in talks with other opponents."

Khan signed to fight, Any Pacquiao, not many Paquiao's, or Manny Paquiao. Any Paquiao will do

I think Khan singed to fight for $Xm he doesn't care who it is.......

True story about Amir: he has a limp handshake.

Anybody who shakes hands as limp as Amir Khan is going to have zero integrity with the things he says.

You reading this Amir?

0_Manny-Pacquiao-Amir-Khan-Hold-Discussions-About-Possible-Fight.jpg

As an opponent? I wouldn't necessarily rule it out...

Khan checks off a lot of boxes for Pacquiao at this stage:
- Vulnerable
- Name value
- Familiarity
- Still credible
- Can host a fight in Saudia Arabia with him could be a big money affair.

They both look high AF in this picture.
I remember this meeting it was on Sky sports or something and it was posted online and Anthony Joshua was there and Pacman had zero idea who he was. It was Cringeworthy, Pac thought AJ was just a young boxer and fan at the gym who wanted to take a photo with him.

Back