Is American Top Team... America's top team?

They are living high on the hog atm. Seemed like it ATT on parade at 201 with all the talk about them.

That's not very fair considering the bad wrap ATT gets while nobody ever talks about Jacksons USADA violations

Jon Jones, Frank Murr, Ali Baga, BJ Penn, Brandao, etc.

Murr wasn't at JW when he popped (as far as I know), Brandao popped for weed (boohoo) and Penn admitted an IV on a question sheet, so those two aren't really guilty when we talk about roid ragers. I give you Bagautinov and Jones, but lol @ "nobody ever talks about Jacksons USADA violations". People talk about it often enough around here, especially in combination with their record since the USADA program started.

ATT and Jackson's don't look more shady than your average MMA Gym imo. I don't trust any gym anymore.

That's not very fair considering the bad wrap ATT gets while nobody ever talks about Jacksons USADA violations

Jon Jones, Frank Murr, Ali Baga, BJ Penn, Brandao, etc.
Tainted suppliments I guessing the excuse will be, aside from BJ Penn (couldn't just keep his mouth shut, the staff's trainers should know the rules though).

I remember when fans used to say stuff like "Athletes know about everything they put in their body", either we gave them too much credit or they are not being honest.

Top team?

Well I was going to go with the Lions Den, but on second thought, when you have the undefeated GOAT at your gym then you pretty much win best gym by default.

#rufusport

2016-07-16-13-59-37-235301315.jpg

Back