Is Aljamain Sterling the most disliked champion ever?

I think this is the first time we'll agree to disagree my man, but when the division rankings on the UFC website actually look like the below (I did not white out anyone for the record), something is very wrong.
View attachment 870596
If they let Amanda keep the belt and whenever she didn't want to cut weight and bring whatever rando/Kayla to get smashed that's fine (can call it The Lioness Belt), but we should not pretend this is a real division, they should send the other folks out, not bring others in.

I know it's a shoop of mine!

2BDZk7E.gif

I mainly wanna see Kayla and agree it's desolate. But like watching Val or Khabib... I know (knew) the outcome 95%+ chance but still tuned in.

Plus who knows we may get another "star" along the way or least some blood...

Cant remember a more hated champ...do you sherbros/girls?
Ronda was far more hated (and loved).
Conor probably too (by sheer numbers of both).
Or Cyborg (she even had UFC hate).

But "normal" folks, I would say Bisping...
Same boat. got the belt undeservingly.
Run from contender, lost to a retired fighter from a lower division...

I think this is the first time we'll agree to disagree my man, but when the division rankings on the UFC website actually look like the below (I did not white out anyone for the record), something is very wrong.
View attachment 870596
If they let Amanda keep the belt and whenever she didn't want to cut weight and bring whatever rando/Kayla to get smashed that's fine (can call it The Lioness Belt), but we should not pretend this is a real division, they should send the other folks out, not bring others in.
LoL !
Fake news!
I think, you Shoop it !?

Conor is the answer by sheer numbers.

Usman, Woodley and Adesanya were hated with passion, too

Sterling
Jones
Woodley
Usman
Cormier
Anderson
Rashad
Adesanya

All these champions have been massively hated on this forum. Hard to tell which is hated most, probably Jones above all, but all of them get torn apart by hardcore fans online.

{<shrug}

He's embracing the role of the heel champion.

He's embracing the role of the heel champion.
Except he's not a "champion", winning by DQ, it's obviously an illegitimate win lol. Will be all the more hilarious when he gets destroyed, he was looking for an out pulling a soccer player dive on that knee.

Sterling
Jones
Woodley
Usman
Cormier
Anderson
Rashad
Adesanya

All these champions have been massively hated on this forum. Hard to tell which is hated most, probably Jones above all, but all of them get torn apart by hardcore fans online.

{<shrug}

Jeez everyone of them has been a fav of mine at one time or another...

Currently Bones but Usman is eclipsing him by being an active fighter.

I don't think anyone considers him a champion of anything. But he is certainly a disliked fighter.

Maybe, but that's more indicative of how trashy the MMA fanbase has become.

No one really cares about him .
They just care that he has a sus belt and acts like he kicked ass to get it .

Back