Is Alan Jouban the Buster Douglas of MMA? I think Platinum will still become world champ

Perry is such a warrior, the guy eats to make 170, he's giving up 35 lbs to some of these WWs because he's passionate about martial arts ethics and not cheating to get an advantage like everyone else.

hqdefault.jpg

If true, it sounds like that's more just a lack of dedication, overconfidence or just dumb. Saying you don't want to cut weight in MMA is like a baseball player saying he doesn't want to go to batting practice, or a dog owner not cleaning up his dogs shit. It sucks but it's part of the game.

Jouban did exactly what he said he would do.......Even told Platinum what he was going to do.....Perry did NOT prepare....same ole game plan! Perry was fooled and schooled.....got exactly what he deserved....as the Man with the Mohawk used to say......"Don't pity da fool!"

Let's not forget that Mike Tyson did it, it is not a stretch to think that Platinum Mike who is a black belt with them hands can do it as well. Platinum was obviously fatigued after fighting 5 times in a year, he was inefficient with his energy and lost to the bigger man. He will be back
Wake the fuck up ! Perry is a very limited fighter he will not break the top 10

Excellent comparison...while I think Perry clearly won the fight, he definitely had an off night...he's still 9-1 with 9 KO's though...he will continue to evolve and eventually become champ...

Lol I love the Perry fan boys. I thought Conor fans were bad. At best Perry will have a career like Lytle. And that's if he doesn't get arrested or break UFC conduct code and get cut.

Truth is he'll probably go off the rails and become another War Machine.
Sadly he'll never even begin to grasp the concept of classiness which lytle totally embodied. That dude was just awesome, super chill and always exciting in combat. I miss that fucker!!

Platinum threads are so two weeks ago. It's like liberals refusing to accept defeat.

As though Jouban (who himself isn't that seasoned) pulled off some kind of virtuoso feat that no other WW could have...

Sadly he'll never even begin to grasp the concept of classiness which lytle totally embodied. That dude was just awesome, super chill and always exciting in combat. I miss that fucker!!
He became exciting after the Serra loss because that performance left a bad taste in his mouth

"Lytle stated that he had a new outlook on fighting; he would no longer pursue an "overly-technical" approach to each fight, but would go into his next fight and "not be afraid to lose."

Do they both taste the same or the left one tastes different from the right one?

9-0-1. He'll be back.
Can't wait for the good news on that NC, though I suppose Jouban will want his B sample testing while he hires Jon Jones' manager to find him the right tainted supplements.

Well then your IQ is Platibum's footwork level.

Back