Is Alan Jouban the Buster Douglas of MMA? I think Platinum will still become world champ

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's not forget that Mike Tyson did it, it is not a stretch to think that Platinum Mike who is a black belt with them hands can do it as well. Platinum was obviously fatigued after fighting 5 times in a year, he was inefficient with his energy and lost to the bigger man. He will be back

Let's not forget that Mike Tyson did it, it is not a stretch to think that Platinum Mike who is a black belt with them hands can do it as well. Platinum was obviously fatigued after fighting 5 times in a year, he was inefficient with his energy and lost to the bigger man. He will be back
Lol! Did you just pull a McGregor defense?

Porcelain Perry won't be champ in UFC. Maybe in the regional circuit.

you're getting carried away. Jouban is ranked in the 30s and Perry in the 40s.

9mhtlVo.gif

He seems like hes too thickly muscled and slow. Maybe dropping some muscle would help him

"Alan Jouban the Michael Jordan of MMA Joe" - Mike Florian

Lol I love the Perry fan boys. I thought Conor fans were bad. At best Perry will have a career like Lytle. And that's if he doesn't get arrested or break UFC conduct code and get cut.

Truth is he'll probably go off the rails and become another War Machine.

Perry is such a warrior, the guy eats to make 170, he's giving up 35 lbs to some of these WWs because he's passionate about martial arts ethics and not cheating to get an advantage like everyone else.

hqdefault.jpg

Tyson/Douglas was a war that Douglas eventually won after 9 grueling, hard fought, rounds.

Jouban/Perry was a complete master class of domination by Jouban. Perry was clueless in there. It's not the same.

Elite level champs do not get schooled to a unanimous decision loss.

FFS. This "Perry is GOAT" nonsense is staler than week old bread. Move on to some new material.

Perry is such a warrior, the guy eats to make 170, he's giving up 35 lbs to some of these WWs because he's passionate about martial arts ethics and not cheating to get an advantage like everyone else.

hqdefault.jpg

100% true, Mike Perry is a very fair human being, he does not content himself with beating smaller men

Back