Is a Schoolboy Roll-Up the Only Way to Defeat The Fiend

ultimateriley-o

Lego Maniac
@Black
Reaction score
Can’t pin him after a thousand stomps and getting hit with a sledgehammer.

Can’t stop him after being thrown off the stage and exploded.

Can’t tap him out with a Lebell Lock using a leather strap.

Is the only option to cheeseball it, sneak up behind him, roll him up and grab a handful of trunks ? Catch a small package and book it tf out of there ?

I was thinking a cool way to beat him would be to have someone unmask him and that would make him beatable, but outside of those two options, at this point it would be pretty dumb for him to get hit by a superman punch and a spear and give up the 1-2-3.

TLDR how can you beat The Fiend at this point

Step 1. Find Minoru Suzuki

Step 2.
rSl24Tl.gif

Step 3.
4Zq8Ggi.jpg

Step 4. Run

Is the only option to cheeseball it, sneak up behind him, roll him up and grab a handful of trunks ? Catch a small package and book it tf out of there ?

I was thinking a cool way to beat him would be to have someone unmask him and that would make him beatable, but outside of those two options, at this point it would be pretty dumb for him to get hit by a superman punch and a spear and give up the 1-2-3.

R-Truth will dethrone the Fiend then

Hitting rainmaker 4 times with handcuffs attached would be pretty devastating. A spear or two from Da Big Dawg will def do the trick tho <21>

An F5 obviously..... after the Fiend wins at Mania, and Brock loses to Drew Mac, Brock's face turn begins with ridding us of the Fiend. He will take off the mask and wear it around like a codpiece...

Please don't grab any schoolboys by their small packages.

serveimage

Put him in the Sharpshooter and call for the bell, pal.

<21>

I think to weaken him, you’ve first got to get your hands on his urn, absent the source of his mystical power, he’s a mere mortal and can be defeated.

No man can beat him....

It'll be a woman.....

Back