Is a guy creepy if he's waiting for a 17 year old girl to turn 18?

pretty odd seeing a fella from Edinburgh posting a photo of the murican version of Nick Ross

might not happen as frequent as it once did {or maybe it does}, but this was rife at one time in the UK.

6bbd68c581793a1744d90290f26a3412.jpg

pretty odd seeing a fella from Edinburgh posting a photo of the murican version of Nick Ross

might not happen as frequent as it once did {or maybe it does}, but this was rife at one time in the UK.

Especially in Rotherham...

Especially in Rotherham...
tbf, that's a totally different thing altogether, you obviously know, unlike the US, where they seem to be in the company of their own age group into the 20's, leaving school and going to the pub happens or did happen at pretty much the same time, there is a varied age difference in pubs, the amount of young apprentice plumbers or electricians i've known who've been asked to come up and have a look at my radiator/ light switch is plentiful, but isnt close to the number of 18 or 19 year olds women who've been pumped by a fellow pub goer who's a decade older.

<Ellaria01>i can hear some americans already...''oh, think of the children''

Last edited:
tbf, that's a totally different thing altogether, you obviously know, unlike the US, where they seem to be in the company of their own age group into the 20's, leaving school and going to the pub happens or did happen at pretty much the same time, a varied age difference in pubs, the amount of young apprentice plumbers or electricians i've known who've been asked to come up and have a look at my radiator/ light switch is plentiful, but isnt close to the number of 18 or 19 year olds who've been pumped by a fellow pub goer who's a decade older.

<Ellaria01>i can hear some americans already...''oh, think of the children''

I worked with 16 and 17 year olds who were getting into night clubs at the weekend. I've seen sixth form school girls come in for their lunches who, with the right make up and clothes, would look like girls in their early 20's.

This stuff is so arbitrary if we’re being honest.
Completely.

I've known girls over 20 that acted like children and weren't mature enough to be having sex.

And yet on the other side of the coin, I was mature and responsible enough to handle it safely at 15. I would've been super pissed if some milf refused to bang me based solely on legal reasons. That's not fair.

I worked with 16 and 17 year olds who were getting into night clubs at the weekend. I've seen sixth form school girls come in for their lunches who, with the right make up and clothes, would look like girls in their early 20's.
on our chunk of rock, its been like that for decades, and if its not 16 or 17 year olds tarted up to look early to mid 20's, its 14 or 15 year old hanging around street corners and being picked up by boy racers in their shitty ford fiesta with an exhaust pipe the size of a baked bean can and hellish dance music polluting the quiet evening streets

on our chunk of rock, its been like that for decades, and if its not 16 or 17 year olds tarted up to look early to mid 20's, its 14 or 15 year old hanging around street corners and being picked up by boy racers in their shitty ford fiesta with an exhaust pipe the size of a baked bean can and hellish dance music polluting the quiet evening streets

One girl I used to work with told me she wanted to lose her virginity to a guy in his early 20's. She was 13 at the time, and planned to seduce him at a Hogmony party. She got him drunk and pulled down on top of her in the spare bedroom. At which point he promptly fell asleep. She was not amused:)

I mean sure you can notice that an attractive person is attractive. But the clear age difference is enough for me to keep it moving pretty much immediately after that initial thought.

IDK. Sometimes I see some ridiculously hot young girls that are around 18 and even if I would never go talk to them, it's certainly more than just an initial thought, in my case.

There is a huge difference between morality and biology, IMO. As a normal functioning male, if you are wired normally, seeing some smokin hot 17 y-o will do something to you. Of course, acting upon that is creepy, but it's perfectly normal to be attracted.

And BTW I find it creepy AF that there are 40 Y-Os out there trying to fuck 20 Y-Os.

Watch The Wraith ... Free on youtube

He went on to make the note book ...

Don't be deadpool from waiting...

IDK. Sometimes I see some ridiculously hot young girls that are around 18 and even if I would never go talk to them, it's certainly more than just an initial thought, in my case.

There is a huge difference between morality and biology, IMO. As a normal functioning male, if you are wired normally, seeing some smokin hot 17 y-o will do something to you. Of course, acting upon that is creepy, but it's perfectly normal to be attracted.

And BTW I find it creepy AF that there are 40 Y-Os out there trying to fuck 20 Y-Os.

"You can enjoy looking at the menu even though you're not allowed to eat in the restaurant";)

No, many states in the United States and countries around the world the legal age is 16...and girls are basically developed where they will be physically for the rest of their young adulthood, or close. So I don’t see a problem with finding them attractive if an older guy will find a girl in her early 20’s attractive.

I find it more creepy if it concerns a teenage girl that is about to become “legal” that notoriously looks like a pre-teen. Cant deny there is a lot of that on the Internet. Like the girl from stranger things or Ariana Grande back when she was on the Nickelodeon show...or the anime crowd

This is a bit tricky. I think intent matters and in my book your desire for the 17 yr old (even tho you show restraint) is just as blameworthy as doing the actual deed with her.

What you guys think?

Yes especially if he is 10 plus years older

Either way, I'm a gigantic Batfleck fan, like massive, all through the Kevin Smith stuff like proper favourite actor. But she's fucking gorgeous.

Nah, J Lo looked phenomenal in the 90s. Now she is an old hag. Celebrity wise she is much bigger than Ben. Either way, they both are old.

Who is this couple? They famous

Back