Is a 6'0 foot tall, 200 pound man a big guy by todays standards?

But I know a couple of 6'8" skinny guys that turn way more heads when they walk in a room than a muscular 5"8" guy.

6'8 guy? is a freak...how many 6'8 guys do you know walking around? haha....they probably make up a fraction of guys on the planet...

6'8 guy? is a freak...how many 6'8 guys do you know walking around? haha....they probably make up a fraction of guys on the planet...

You're right! They ARE "freak"ishly tall guys. So that's why they get noticed more than the 5'8" muscular guys.

If you are talking attention from other men yes ... but most women actually like the more slender athletic builds and find bodybuilder type bodies somewhat gross.

The huge guys are impressive mostly to other guys. Women usually like bodies like Ronaldo, track athletes, male models, etc ... not huge.

not my experience.
You're right! They ARE "freak"ishly tall guys. So that's why they get noticed more than the 5'8" muscular guys.

but you're not going to find any 6'8 guys around...unless you go to a pro basketball game...

Height doesn't get you noticed as much as overall size and muscle mass..I know plenty of bodybuilders that are only 5'8 or shorter or are well over 220lbs...They are huge...And would garner far more attention than some skinny 6'2 guy.

not my experience.

but you're not going to find any 6'8 guys around...unless you go to a pro basketball game...

You didn't say anything about scarcity in your original response to me bolded above.

First we aren't talking about fighting....and you really think Arnold was a beta?...how about steeve reeves?...how about sergio oliva?...young fella, you really need to do a bit more research...arnold is as far from a beta as you can humanly get...again, i never said anything about fighting...different topic.

Its serious mental illness being bodybuilder. Most of them are gays or they had very difficult childhood. If you are sacrifice your life to only grow your muscles you are sick. Only rice, chicken, steroids, lifting, looking to the mirror etc. Without any skills only lifting stuff and eating like a pig. Its embarrassing. I never heard about any woman that pro bodybuilders looking hot.
They cant fight and even clean his ass.

Its serious mental illness being bodybuilder. Most of them are gays or they had very difficult childhood. If you are sacrifice your life to only grow your muscles you are sick. Only rice, chicken, steroids, lifting, looking to the mirror etc. Without any skills only lifting stuff and eating like a pig. Its embarrassing. I never heard about any woman that pro bodybuilders looking hot.
They cant fight and even clean his ass.

I sense some serious issues my friend...you were most likely beaten up bad as a kid, cause you were a scrawny little shit...so you look down upon guys that are the opposite...most bodybuilders i know, would murder any normal dude in a fight...of course a trained fighter would beat them...i'm talking normal guys..one guy being jacked, will always have the advantage...size, power and strength....will always beat a smaller man..if skills are equal...

what about guys who play football all their life...many would call that stupid..or hockey, or golf or baseball....i'm not necessarily talking about pro bodybuilders....you think arnold had trouble getting women? you don't think the rock could pretty much get any woman he wanted?...if he wasn't already married....he could get any 22 year old he wanted...if he chose to...and im not sure what bodybuilders you've actually been around, but the vast majority of them are not gay...

I sense some serious issues my friend...you were most likely beaten up bad as a kid, cause you were a scrawny little shit...so you look down upon guys that are the opposite...most bodybuilders i know, would murder any normal dude in a fight...of course a trained fighter would beat them...i'm talking normal guys..one guy being jacked, will always have the advantage...size, power and strength....will always beat a smaller man..if skills are equal...

what about guys who play football all their life...many would call that stupid..or hockey, or golf or baseball....i'm not necessarily talking about pro bodybuilders....you think arnold had trouble getting women? you don't think the rock could pretty much get any woman he wanted?...if he wasn't already married....he could get any 22 year old he wanted...if he chose to...and im not sure what bodybuilders you've actually been around, but the vast majority of them are not gay...

Big conan lol. I just look at your avatar and Im gonna say, go count kcal, eat some rice and chicken, go to the gym, look at the mirror with your boyfriend and the most important change the forum for bodybuilding forum.
I wont be talking with a guy who respects bodybuilders, they are idiots and its useless what they doing.
I'm doing striking (kb and boxing) 2 years and when I stop training technics will be still there. When bodybuilder stop training he only have memories. Its a useless thing cause bodybuilding is not a sport, where is competing there..

Don't waste this forum space anymore, you know what you have to do
OrJa5fF.gif

Sekiro!!!! Also I would go out like that but my arms are too short to reach for the sword on my desk

Internationally 6'0 200lbs is a damn giant. Africans are absolutely tiny, east and southeast Asians are tiny, South Americans are mostly tiny. 6'0 200lbs isn't huge for a European man, but it is everywhere else.

Back