Is a 6'0 foot tall, 200 pound man a big guy by todays standards?

Height doesn't get you noticed as much as overall size and muscle mass..I know plenty of bodybuilders that are only 5'8 or shorter or are well over 220lbs...They are huge...And would garner far more attention than some skinny 6'2 guy.

But I know a couple of 6'8" skinny guys that turn way more heads when they walk in a room than a muscular 5"8" guy.

6'3 is the minimum for not being a manlet beta
Look at this tiny little 6'3 fuck trying to make himself feel better about being a mantlet ass bitch.

6'4 and down need not apply. If you aren't 6'5 of carved granite such as myself eat shit and die. You are tiny scum.

Lets say a guy like Michael Bisping, or Jacare, are they big men?
You sound like you have some softness and jiggly around your sides. I would say you are not large by any metric of standard... you are closer to Manlet status

Sherdog: defines their appearance based on what women think

Feminists: refuse to let men define beauty.

Conclusion: feminists more manly than Sherdog soyboys

Height doesn't get you noticed as much as overall size and muscle mass..I know plenty of bodybuilders that are only 5'8 or shorter or are well over 220lbs...They are huge...And would garner far more attention than some skinny 6'2 guy.
He'd garner more attention as a freak and a laughing stock. Maybe there's a niche of chicks that have a fetish for steroid abusers, but most women find them repulsive especially if they're short and it's obvious they build muscle to overcompensate for their small man syndrome.

And another thing, in most places people have jackets and long sleeves for most of the year. Unless it's summer muscles are not very visible at first

5'10 is the perfect height. At that height you you can have any athletic physique you want and look great. You can have some muscle on you and look good but you can also look good if you're skinny and ripped. Taller guys often look lanky and awkward and many have hard time putting muscle on them and short bellow 5 foot 10 guys with too much muscle more often than not look like some insecure gym rats obsessed with overeating and bulking up. At 5'10 if you're muscular you look like Mike Tyson and if you're skinny and ripped you're like a welterweight or lightweight MMA fighter. In both cases you have a great physique as long as you workout and train something. If you're shorter or taller than that not necessarily.
{<redford}

If you're below 6'2:

ddxssxv.png
Then Cormier is a manlet.

I'm 5'9...I apologize to everybody about that. I feel like im taking up space on this planet and not contributing like the 6'3+ guys.
Don't waste this forum space anymore, you know what you have to do
OrJa5fF.gif

Look at all the manlets in this thread. Germany doesn't even have a word for manlet, cause there are no manlets in Germany.
Shit , even your dwarfs are fucking Godzilla like huge:
latest

5'10 is the perfect height. At that height you you can have any athletic physique you want and look great. You can have some muscle on you and look good but you can also look good if you're skinny and ripped. Taller guys often look lanky and awkward and many have hard time putting muscle on them and short bellow 5 foot 10 guys with too much muscle more often than not look like some insecure gym rats obsessed with overeating and bulking up. At 5'10 if you're muscular you look like Mike Tyson and if you're skinny and ripped you're like a welterweight or lightweight MMA fighter. In both cases you have a great physique as long as you workout and train something. If you're shorter or taller than that not necessarily.
Only a true midget would say this...you can't even date models at that height without being emasculated smh. Perfect height my ass

It all depends on body composition , but if you are at around 10% bf at that height and weight you are pretty big compared to the general population.

Attention from who? Gays? Being pro bodybuilder is the most beta and gay thing in the world. Girls are laughing hard when they see huge bodybuilder who is more interested looking for own muscles than her tits. And yes skinny 6'2" guy who have at least basics in fighting will destroy huge bodybuilder in the fight.

This is all a joke bro lol.. roll with it and say some crazy shit.

Jacare and Bisping are definitely big dudes.

Attention from who? Gays? Being pro bodybuilder is the most beta and gay thing in the world. Girls are laughing hard when they see huge bodybuilder who is more interested looking for own muscles than her tits. And yes skinny 6'2" guy who have at least basics in fighting will destroy huge bodybuilder in the fight.

First we aren't talking about fighting....and you really think Arnold was a beta?...how about steeve reeves?...how about sergio oliva?...young fella, you really need to do a bit more research...arnold is as far from a beta as you can humanly get...again, i never said anything about fighting...different topic.

He'd garner more attention as a freak and a laughing stock. Maybe there's a niche of chicks that have a fetish for steroid abusers, but most women find them repulsive especially if they're short and it's obvious they build muscle to overcompensate for their small man syndrome.

And another thing, in most places people have jackets and long sleeves for most of the year. Unless it's summer muscles are not very visible at first

if you're a big dude, you can see his build through pretty much any clothing...and trust me, no girl is laughing at any jacked dude...I worked at 2 places in Boston as a bouncer, and the guys with muscles, always had the chicks all over them....remember, muscles represent physical power and women like power...whether it's financial, or whatever...anyone who tries and tells you that "oh, women don't like really big muscular guys" is full of shit...that's not the real world...it might be what some chicks say online, but it's not what happens in the real world...in the real world, those big muscular guys, as long as they have some sort of game, will get far more women than any normal built dude....that's simply a fact of life...

Back