Is açai healthy?

“nutella” “healthy”...

source.gif

Bwahahaha!! Nutella and condensed milk!!?? So healthy...

I see a lot of sherdogers talking about if açai is healthy or not, this is how açai is consumed here, with condensed milk and nutella, very healthy indeedView attachment 729861
Yeah

If you get the actual acai powder its healthy

Id say its similar in healthiness to blueberries

With one caveat, the actual fruit itself has no sugar. Id say thats its one superior quality

Is as healthy as an orange or a banana, this super "healthy" foods are mainly trends, anything with nutrition is healthy in a balance way.
Well most fruits are heavily heavily hybridized and stupidly high in sugar compared to what youd find in the wild

Acai does have fairly wild genetics, presumably its been domesticated but even so, it hasnt changed much

I think its among the lowest sugar fruits as well

Its more comparable to other berries which also havent changed much from their wild genetics.

Good shit, def healthy but yeah, most superfoods are overhyped and pure marketing.

I just find it funny lol, açai never had this fame of a healthy food here in brazil because its made into ice cream, i only discovered there where healthy versions of it when i came to sherdog
Are you saying you cant even find a healthy version of an acai bowl in brazil?

Theres no way that could possibly be true lol

I can't say properly without looking it up, But every year there's like one or two "super foods" you should apparently include in your diet.

From apple cider vinegar, to Himalayan salt to avocado's!!

Just eat a healthy diet in general I say.

Fuck soy though!!!!!

Apple cider vinegar is legit. You can use it for anything.

Are you saying you cant even find a healthy version of an acai bowl in brazil?

Theres no way that could possibly be true lol
I mean you could find açai suplements, but a healthy version of açai? Thats gonna be difficult unless you live in the amazon region and is able to eat the real fruit lol

Yeah

If you get the actual acai powder its healthy

Id say its similar in healthiness to blueberries

With one caveat, the actual fruit itself has no sugar. Id say thats its one superior quality
But is funny to me cause no one consumes the powder, not even hardcore bodybuilders they dont care about açai here in brazil, majority of the population consumes açai in the ice cream version with nutella and every other type of sugar you can think of

Back