Is açai healthy?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see a lot of sherdogers talking about if açai is healthy or not, this is how açai is consumed here, with condensed milk and nutella, very healthy indeed20200215_225112.jpg

I can't say properly without looking it up, But every year there's like one or two "super foods" you should apparently include in your diet.

From apple cider vinegar, to Himalayan salt to avocado's!!

Just eat a healthy diet in general I say.

Fuck soy though!!!!!

It's a fruit with lots of vitamins. And it tastes like dirt so you have to put a lot of other things in it to be edible.

eyJpdSI6ImMxNzRhMTE0Njk0ZDkzMzM5MGZhYzI0NzUyODk3YTg5YzIyZThjNWI2OTEzNTI3MzkyMTc1OTBjN2E2MzhlYWUiLCJ3IjozNTAsImgiOjIyNSwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NH0.webp

I can't say properly without looking it up, But every year there's like one or two "super foods" you should apparently include in your diet.

Fuck soy though!!!!!
I just find it funny lol, açai never had this fame of a healthy food here in brazil because its made into ice cream, i only discovered there where healthy versions of it when i came to sherdog

MOTHER CLAIMS HER FUCKING 6 YEAR OLD IS ACTUALLY 22 AND SHIT

Yes. All natty açaí transformation below.

Before
qwsIXGg.jpg

After
DNpSCQ4WAAAsYAP.jpg

Acai gives me the runs, so I vote no.

No. Just look at Vitor and Paulo costa on açai.

very unhealthy.

Nutella and condensed milk will probably cancel out the health benefits of ah-sa-eeee.

I think I read the stuff that makes the purple color in fruits and sweet potatoes is somehow good for you.

Is as healthy as an orange or a banana, this super "healthy" foods are mainly trends, anything with nutrition is healthy in a balance way.

Fuck soy though!!!!!
Soy is just a bean , one of the healthiest foods.

Back