Is 2016 the year the left officially jumped the shark?

That's not true, Trump even says he doesn't even wait I.e he doesn't seek permission.

The guys a scumbag.
Do you wait to or ask permission to kiss your wife or girlfriend? No, you go for it when the time is right.

Now, what he did was a scumbag move, because it was adultery. But it was not assault if they let him.

Do you wait to or ask permission to kiss your wife or girlfriend? No, you go for it when the time is right.

Now, what he did was a scumbag move, because it was adultery. But it was not assault if they let him.

He's talking about strangers, so yes, you need to get permission. Grabbing a strangers pussy straight off the bat is sexual assault.

You know I like yah rip, but I'll never agree with you about Trump. He's a terrible human being.

And if i kiss your wife without asking her?

Lol, you wanted to elect an ugly, sick, corrupt, pathologically dishonest old woman who quite probably would have started WWIII. And Putin just pimp-slapped Obama so hard even I feel sorry for him.

The Left and everything it stands for is going to spend the next four years getting double teamed by The Donald and Vlad the Impalor. So lie back, like good girls, and enjoy it.:)

American prosperity and quality of life are gonna get double teamed by trump and putin?

Finally we agree on something

He's talking about strangers, so yes, you need to get permission. Grabbing a strangers pussy straight off the bat is sexual assault.

You know I like yah rip, but I'll never agree with you about Trump. He's a terrible human being.
Trump has done some terrible things. But I did not vote for him because I believe he's an angel. I voted for him to reverse the direction of this country.

American prosperity and quality of life are gonna get double teamed by trump and putin?

Finally we agree on something

Nah, just worthless crap like, "equality".:)

I agree. And Trump deserved an ass kicking for it.

Not exactly easy with the whole "bodyguards" thing. That and he could destroy your life with lawsuits.

Hell, he could just do that anyways. Not like a normal person can afford a lengthy court battle over sone frivolous shit.

2015 was

2016 is the backlash

LZVZsia.jpg

i think its interesting, because they were so certain that they were the way of the future and tried to reinforce their position creating the narrative that everyone else is "backwards" or "on the wrong side of history." it will be interesting to see if they try to spin it and keep with the same narrative or try something else

Not exactly easy with the whole "bodyguards" thing. That and he could destroy your life with lawsuits.

Hell, he could just do that anyways. Not like a normal person can afford a lengthy court battle over sone frivolous shit.
Don't worry, God has dealt with him or is still dealing with Trump over that sin. There are consequences for all our sins.

i want someone to debate jon oliver and keep claiming "its 2016, why are you still pushing gun control?!!" "wow, you dont want to ban muslims?? its 2016!!! whats wrong with you?!"

At this point, it's too easy for Trump. These lefties get triggered just from hearing the word Russia or Putin. They come off very childish.

Right wing policy is predicated on supply side economics, which in and of itself opposes both empirical evidence and economic theroy.

Climate change denial opposes science.

Etc etc.
It is undeniable that in the USA the right wing is still dominated by religious fundamentalist and businessmen without much formal education or outright liars to support an agenda(oil and gas).
However it is not so in Europe or most of the world. And while foreign ideas have made inroads into the American right the rich guys with an agenda also made inroads with the left.

Also that is about the pundits and politicians. The general voters on both sides are equally as ignorant. Like, most dem voters know global warming is bad but don't even know what really causes it.
http://www.pewresearch.org/2010/11/...itics-economics-but-struggles-with-specifics/
Republicans actually outscored Dems on political facts, but not by much both did poorly.

One thing the left denies is IQ. There is a hundred years of serious study on the topic, how it relates to success and how different nations have different iqs. Yet they claim an immigrant population with an IQ of 80 can well integrate and produce as many productive members of societies as another with an average of 100.
It always plays out as expect, immigrants from places like haiti and somalia(iq 70) do terribly with the ocasional genius as predicted by statistics, and immigrants from china(105) do great with mexicans(90) on the middle.
Then they blame it on racism and the right wing for cutting some benefit that would have made all the difference.

Did colleges offer mental health treatment to conservatives after Obama was elected?

Don't worry, God has dealt with him or is still dealing with Trump over that sin. There are consequences for all our sins.

Lol. There really isnt. Trump will be extremely successful for the reat of his life. His wealth will grow massively over the next couple years.

Back