Is 156 worth attending?

Hardly a superfight anymore.

That's BS, Aldo is a top 4 p4p fighter. The king of the FW division that's looks invincible right now.

Edgar was lightweight champion and now he's fighting at featherweight, a division where he's still cutting the least weight to make.

This fight will be epic!

No, i just didn't want to buy my tickets without even knowing the other fights... Sorry... I guess what I'm trying to say is should i break the bank to be there or i could just buy the ppv. I've been to a ton of events, but it's never been so expensive. The ppv is 55 dollars. Going live is over 1000 dollars when i don't have a ton to spend.

Thanks for the input guys, i think i'm heading to vegas lol
just because you typically use wikipedia, doesn't mean you CAN'T use other sites right? Obviously you're using sherdog

so why didn't you google to find out what the other fights on the card were?

it's an amazing card, you will also get woodley vs Heiron, Silva got injured

looking forward to maia vs fitch the most,, the other fights are awesome too

if you can afford it FUCK YEAH I wanna go :( but I want have an appartment nor a car when I get back. So be thankful dude. Go the ppl who cant go bro

I already have my tickets + hotel. Not to mention it's super bowl weekend..

Vegas will be nuts! :icon_excl

I just got cleared to take that weekend off, i was thinking about going to it. Only problem is, it'll be 1k+ with travel, hotel and tickets. (Me+gf)

Aldo-Edgar is a huge fight, but i haven't seen the undercard or even the main card because I use wikipedia. Would you pay 1.5kish to be there live and semi-close? The last event I went to (148) only ran 1k and had Silva on it, so I went for fun.

Is it worth it?

Yeah man there is nothing quite like a live event. You can bet that place is going to be buzzing with how stacked the card currently is. Have no idea why people are chewing you out. Definently worth it if your a fan of the sport!

horsereem.jpg

great card - vegas, superbowl weekend. Just put a g-note on black and cover your trip!

If you have to ask, no, go shopping and get a manny/pedi with the GF.

Look, I paid more than that for UFC 151 (including tickets - which of course was refunded) and that card was one of the weakest in the Zuffa era.

UFC 156 is stacked. You should go.

UFC 156 is stacked, Vegas is awesome no matter whats going on, Superbowl Weekend...too many reasons to go and not enough reasons not to...shit, im in NY and now you got me considering it

Don't b a cheap ass. Go and have a good time, you only live once

Back