IRS investigating the Clinton Foundation following allegations of criminal conduct

klnOmega

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/irs-reviewing-clinton-foundation-pay-to-play-claims.html

The IRS has confirmed that 64 House Representatives have requested they investigate Hillary and Bill's "Clinton Foundation", which is claimed to have overstepped its written purpose as a charity, and allowed to Clinton's to trade political favors for personal wealth.

Specifically detailed is the relationship between Bill Clinton and Laureate International Universities, founded by Douglas Becker. Bill Clinton received $16.5 million while honorary chancellor with the company, and another $5 million was donated to The Clinton Foundation. Founder Douglas Becker was also board chairment of the International Youth Foundation, which received $55 million in government funds while Hillary was secretary of state.

Futhermore, Russian company Uranium One donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation, and paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in Moscow. As secretary of state, Clinton approved a sale of approximately 1/5 of the entire US uranium reserves to the Russian company.

They will find massive corruption, tons of illegal practices, fraud, cheating on taxes, etc.

then recommend that no charges be filed

Futhermore, Russian company Uranium One donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation, and paid Bill Clinton $500,000 for a speech in Moscow. As secretary of state, Clinton approved a sale of approximately 1/5 of the entire US uranium reserves to the Russian company.

Looks like Hillary's got some ties to oligarchs as well.

They will find massive corruption, tons of illegal practices, fraud, cheating on taxes, etc.

"We find that the Clinton Foundation was extremely careless in its handling of political favors in exchange for personal wealth. However, we cannot find a precedence that will suggest we should bring charges based on these facts".

Anything the House of Representatives does is usually pure bullshit anymore.

19399436.jpg

Of course they have to look at it. 64 cretins asked them to and it's not like they can say... We're not going to take any action based on your complaint because we know it's baseless bullshit and you are only filing it for political reasons.

Even though I think the IRS probably wishes that it could.

Exactly. Then they will sentence Russia instead....because it is all Russia's fault

Exactly. Then they will sentence Russia instead....because it is all Russia's fault

Donald Trump probably paid Uranium One to give all that money to the Clinton's, just to make them look crooked! Damn Donald and that Russians!

Teflon-Donna-Profile-Image.png

Imagine Hillary face photoshoped in the above, because im lazy.

Anyway, still a better choice than Trump.

Teflon-Donna-Profile-Image.png

Imagine Hillary face photoshoped in the above, because im lazy.

Anyway, still a better choice than Trump.

I'd rather take a chance on an outsider rather than electing more of the same....especially when more of the same is Crooked Hillary.

19399436.jpg

Of course they have to look at it. 64 cretins asked them to and it's not like they can say... We're not going to take any action based on your complaint because we know it's baseless bullshit and you are only filing it for political reasons.

Even though I think the IRS probably wishes that it could.

post-33707-nothing-to-see-here-gif-please-BeZM.gif

Tell that to democrats who chose Hillary.

The 2 party system is broken bad.

I was curious about your opinion.

I agree that the 2 party system is broke beyond repair.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/irs-reviewing-clinton-foundation-pay-to-play-claims.html

The IRS has confirmed that 64 House Representatives have requested they investigate Hillary and Bill's "Clinton Foundation", which is claimed to have overstepped its written purpose as a charity, and allowed to Clinton's to trade political favors for personal wealth.

Specifically detailed is the relationship between Bill Clinton and Laureate International Universities, founded by Douglas Becker. Bill Clinton received $16.5 million while honorary chancellor with the company, and another $5 million was donated to The Clinton Foundation. Founder Douglas Becker was also board chairment of the International Youth Foundation, which received $55 million in government funds while Hillary was secretary of state.

Why are they investigating her? To verify she is indeed a politician?

I was curious about your opinion.

I agree that the 2 party system is broke beyond repair.

I disagree with a lot of what Bernie proposes but i think his devotion to his country is genuine as opposed to Hillary.

Hillary is just as crooked as Trump but at least she knows how to do the job.

Im afraid for the world with a neocon in power though.

More realistically, they'll find no evidence of wrongdoing, and wannabe Hannitys like you will insist that the lack of evidence just proves that she did something wrong.

I disagree with a lot of what Bernie proposes but i think his devotion to his country is genuine as opposed to Hillary.

Hillary is just as crooked as Trump but at least she knows how to do the job.

Im afraid for the world with a neocon in power though.

How is Trump a neocon? Have u noticed actual neocons (like Bill Krystal) are not supporting him?

Back