IRS guilty, ordered to pay 3.5 million to conservatives..

Show proof it was Obama or the dems who ordered this to be done. Shame on them if they did.

Based on the article, it says the IRS admitted they were wrong in 2013, but the Obama admin decided let them off the hook. Doesn't look like the ordered it, but eh

Show proof it was Obama or the dems who ordered this to be done. Shame on them if they did.
Of course Bloodworth would twist this story into some partisan hack job but at the end of the day this happened under Obama's watch so he ultimately shoulders some of the blame regardless of the extent of his involvement as far as I'm concerned.

Looks to me like Obama was playing favorites and anyone can plainly see it. Sorry, even Obama had no honor.
Like your daddy plays favorites to Putin and Netanyahu?

Of course Bloodworth would twist this story into some partisan hack job but at the end of the day this happened under Obama's watch so he ultimately shoulders some of the blame regardless of the extent of his involvement as far as I'm concerned.
We can say that Obama should shoulder some of the blame as leader, even though I doubt these Drumpf tardlings would extend such accountability to their dear leader, but either way it's not proof of a conspiracy ordered by Obama or the dems.

We can say that Obama should shoulder some of the blame as leader, even though I doubt these Drumpf tardlings would extend such accountability to their dear leader, but either way it's not proof of a conspiracy ordered by Obama or the dems.
That's true but its a suspiciously partisan issue so I don't necessarily blame people for suspecting its not unrelated to party politics.

Obama weaponized the federal government for political purposes.

History won’t remember him kindly.

This lends more evidence to a stolen Presidential election in 2012.

The Tea Party, and conservative groups were literally audited out of participation of the 2012 election.

Like your daddy plays favorites to Putin and Netanyahu?
We currently have more evidence of election fraud on the part of Democrats in the year 2012, than anyone currently has on our current President.

This lends more evidence to a stolen Presidential election in 2012.

The Tea Party, and conservative groups were literally audited out of participation of the 2012 election.
Because they were targeted in 2013 that somehow disrupted them in 2012?

Meh, not really and still not proof he ordered it or the dems.

Lmao this is the same guy that bitches nearly CONSTANTLY about how Trump supporters never accept anything Trump has done wrong.

Your lack of self awareness is staggering.

From the linked Opinion piece

"But the Obama White House announced a couple years later that nobody within the IRSwould be prosecuted — that the whole matter was one of poor management, but not political targeting. Sadly, the Justice Department under President Donald Trump declined to take a second look at the leading IRS instigator, Lois Lerner, the woman who headed up the office within the agency that fielded nonprofit applications."

Back