Irresponsible co-workers

64277008.jpg
What? Fat chicks need sex too, but they gotta pay! Giggity.

LMAO that's why I'm looking into a career driving.

I literally hate working with other people, if it's not dealing with shitty coworkers it's dealing shitty bosses.

The odds are too good that you'll end up with one or the other, or both.

Start throwing motherfuckers under the bus with extreme prejudice. Boss' love that shit.

Plus, if you actually give a shit if your company makes money, you'll never feel guilty and your superiors will notice that dedication.
This could definetely backfire. I disagree that boss´ love that, it does make you look like a snake. Just do it subtlety.

I've seat in a cubicle a couple of years ago for a major company and I feel your pain op, it was so fucked up, that when I went to work I already knew shit was gonna happen. Don't quit now, but look for another job in your free time, don't know your qualifications. Hope you can find something better!

LMAO that's why I'm looking into a career driving.

I literally hate working with other people, if it's not dealing with shitty coworkers it's dealing shitty bosses.

The odds are too good that you'll end up with one or the other, or both.

You forgot to mention the shitty customers.

You forgot to mention the shitty customers.

For me in all my experience working with the public, I've never had any problems with customers.

Bad attitudes aren't a problem, I could defuse those easy and worst case scenario a customer is out of your hair in minutes.

Your bosses and coworkers on the other hand, you're stuck with them.

My problems were: Lazy bosses, bosses who wanted their asses kissed more than hard workers, bosses who were more worried about getting their dicks wet than doing their job.

As for coworkers my one pet peeve was lazy coworkers, and the fact that most jobs just don't care that workers Y and Z have to pull worker X's weight.

Never had a cubicle job, but working as an Arborist I once squared up with a guy that made things on the job unbearable with his constant shirking. We didn't get as far as throwing blows, but I did have to give him a solid shove so he knew where I was at and where I was prepared to take it.

Guess that's one upside to working a job like that. You can handle a beef man to man and nobody is going to cry to the boss. We gained a better understanding of one another after that, and working with him got easier as he tightened up his game a bit. He was still a shirk overall, but he stopped pushing his luck after that.

When working with others I always do my best to make the operation go smooth for all parties involved. I'll even carry extra weight for someone if I know they're a solid individual, and they could use the assistance. When others do not act in a like manner, it irks me.

Love these threads

There's one once every couple of months or so

Office work sucks. I was a software tech for a bit and op sounds just like it. How about that promised raise that never comes?

Again this job never fails to surprise me with how much shit I have to do for people who are too lazy to do it themselves.

I have to stay late because of two dumbasses who gave me work in the very last minute to complete a report due today. This could have easily been avoided.

Now I have to take the latest ride to get home. This work fucking stinks.

Twice in a week I have to stay late to do someone else's work. The difference is today I was not even notified I had more work to do. It was a surprise to learn that I had to update a report a senior teammate was supposed to.

This imbecile spent the last 10 minutes before logging out laughing and hollering up a storm with her seatmates when she could have spent 10 seconds telling me that she missed doing the report. Earlier that day, I notified the entire team that there needed to update a report. How the hell did this halfwit stay with the company for 30 years?

Damn man, I feel bad for you.

Let me ask you this, Does this job pay well?

Sometimes good money is worth the headache. Just gotta find stress relief to get you through the tough times.

Damn man, I feel bad for you.

Let me ask you this, Does this job pay well?

Sometimes good money is worth the headache. Just gotta find stress relief to get you through the tough times.

It pays well enough. That's actually the only good thing about it, but even that may change with proposed reconstructing.

I have had chances to leave but not without a raise in pay. That's what I am looking for, other than a more professional environment.

I lold when you thought HR was somehow honest

sounds like a shitty position to be in. time for a new job.
i absolutely hated my current job for the first couple of years. then my manager was let go, and now i actually like my job, for the most part. it's amazing how just 1 person can make life miserable in the work place.

This fucking job I am smack middle of right now as I am typing this, I pretty much hate and I need to vent.

The lady right next to me has a really pungent perfume that makes me want to vomit. Despite being in the middle of the workday I am hearing alt rock music being blasted by some fucker 5 cubicles away. I find that even all of my department workmates are older than me, they are irresponsible and they would always make me do shit for them a lot of times not related to the job.

Everything that I am supposed to do, I need to revise, and I need to wait on someone cause s/he is in a meeting or absent. I do all my shit with a good allowance the deadline, but have to wait on the final draft which always seem to be just on the edge of the deadline.

I feel that the HR was not completely honest about this job when they hired me. The environment is shitty compared to my previous jobs. I have to deal with people with entitlement issues and who need to be given attention like they're middle children. What's worse is that I am scheduled for training next year which puts me in service obligation proportional to the cost of training 1+ year. I have tried to look for work despite being new to this job, because I don't like it at all.

I am obligated to do overtime mostly because another person has a job passed to me and s/he was absent that day. And after regular hours there is no AC. The commute is a pain in the ass.

Cliffs:
- The workplace I am in is more like a marketplace than a white-collar gig.

that's odd. people are usually supposed to be quiet in cubicle environments.

This fucking job I am smack middle of right now as I am typing this, I pretty much hate and I need to vent.

The lady right next to me has a really pungent perfume that makes me want to vomit. Despite being in the middle of the workday I am hearing alt rock music being blasted by some fucker 5 cubicles away. I find that even all of my department workmates are older than me, they are irresponsible and they would always make me do shit for them a lot of times not related to the job.

Everything that I am supposed to do, I need to revise, and I need to wait on someone cause s/he is in a meeting or absent. I do all my shit with a good allowance the deadline, but have to wait on the final draft which always seem to be just on the edge of the deadline.

I feel that the HR was not completely honest about this job when they hired me. The environment is shitty compared to my previous jobs. I have to deal with people with entitlement issues and who need to be given attention like they're middle children. What's worse is that I am scheduled for training next year which puts me in service obligation proportional to the cost of training 1+ year. I have tried to look for work despite being new to this job, because I don't like it at all.

I am obligated to do overtime mostly because another person has a job passed to me and s/he was absent that day. And after regular hours there is no AC. The commute is a pain in the ass.

Cliffs:
- The workplace I am in is more like a marketplace than a white-collar gig.
OP you just need a good skin care routine

Back