Irrefutable evidence of Hillary's widespread election fraud

BigDaddyBach

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This may be the biggest problem in the world today. How long has this been going on? Why do we even bother voting? The evidence is pouring in. I have so much respect for Trump for mentioning the fraud and taking steps to restore our democracy, even tho I don't have much in common with the man. Isn't stopping election fraud, uniting behind this one cause, something that we can all agree on? This is some scary,crazy and mind blowing stuff here.

http://www.electoralsystemincrisis.org/2016-democratic-primary-graphs/

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/category/2016-election/

This may be the biggest problem in the world today. How long has this been going on? Why do we even bother voting? The evidence is pouring in. I have so much respect for Trump for mentioning the fraud and taking steps to restore our democracy, even tho I don't have much in common with the man. Isn't stopping election fraud, uniting behind this one cause, something that we can all agree on? This is some scary,crazy and mind blowing stuff here.

http://www.electoralsystemincrisis.org/2016-democratic-primary-graphs/

https://richardcharnin.wordpress.com/category/2016-election/

If your sources of information are not claiming to have irrefutable evidence, why do you think you get to?

Its so clear but for some reason a lot of people dont care. Well actually they dont know enough about it. I'm not American so I have no horse in this race but I cant believe how easy people are being influenced by MSM. The difference between people who get their information from the news and those who do some research is huge

So is Hilldawg the shit sandwich and Trump the giant douche?

Its so clear but for some reason a lot of people dont care. Well actually they dont know enough about it. I'm not American so I have no horse in this race but I cant believe how easy people are being influenced by MSM. The difference between people who get their information from the news and those who do some research is huge
Translation: you saw some bogus, amateur video on YouTube and bought into it.

Trump is a loser. He says he hates them, but he is one. And he's going to lose in November. He knows, so he's setting up an exit with this shit.

Tell me...does Hillary commit poll fraud too? Because she is winning them all. If she commits election fraud, she'd be ending her presidency now, not trying to start it. She would have beaten Obama in 08.

"do some research" eh? when people say shit like that, all i can think is that their own confirmation bias is leading them around by the nose on google.

you mean, one should believe nothing "officials" say, and everything that "independent" websites say? you do realize that the latter go away unless they get lots and lots of page hits, so it benefits them to paint tales of vast outrageous conspiracies at every turn right?

most claims of rigged elections are the equivalent of someone seeing one missed offsides call in a soccer match, or a missed holding call in an NFL game, and then claiming that the whole thing is rigged. not that simple im afraid.

Hola you're trying a bit too hard there. Your little attempt at an insult by suggesting I am convinced by some bogus youtube video was pathetic. Passive aggressive girly behaviour to be honest.

Look at you predicting the future you lil political soothsayer you.

You're not even aware of how clouded by bias you are

"do some research" eh? when people say shit like that, all i can think is that their own confirmation bias is leading them around by the nose on google.

you mean, one should believe nothing "officials" say, and everything that "independent" websites say? you do realize that the latter go away unless they get lots and lots of page hits, so it benefits them to paint tales of vast outrageous conspiracies at every turn right?

most claims of rigged elections are the equivalent of someone seeing one missed offsides call in a soccer match, or a missed holding call in an NFL game, and then claiming that the whole thing is rigged. not that simple im afraid.

Not saying this is true.

But the problem with that is that anything "official" is being sponsored by large companies who also pour money into these campaigns for these politicians. It's all linked together. How much money is poured into these campaigns.

It's one giant system now all intertwined with each other. You really can't trust the media anymore cause they're obviously biased no matter which one you go to. We don't have anything spitting the facts. We are either have Foxnews, MSNBC, CNN who are being funded by large companies who are backing the politicians they're hyping or you can go the other direction and get something like Infowars.

The truth is usually right in the middle which neither are supplying.

Far bigger problem is that people don't hold her accountable. For them the level of corruption that would have lead to lynching 50 years ago is now considered normal.

Not saying this is true.

But the problem with that is that anything "official" is being sponsored by large companies who also pour money into these campaigns for these politicians. It's all linked together. How much money is poured into these campaigns.

It's one giant system now all intertwined with each other. You really can't trust the media anymore cause they're obviously biased no matter which one you go to. We don't have anything spitting the facts. We are either have Foxnews, MSNBC, CNN who are being funded by large companies who are backing the politicians they're hyping or you can go the other direction and get something like Infowars.

The truth is usually right in the middle which neither are supplying.

there is tons of money in politics, and there always has been. but...

the companies you speak of, and "the govt." are not one giant monolith the way most people tend to think of them. on the contrary, they are competitors. the companies that flood money into politics, are inevitably at odds and in competition with each other on many occasions. the same is true within the govt itself. there are many different factions competing for control and favor. isnt that how it should be? of course it is. i personally feel that private industry has too much money in politics, but i also dont think that they should be shut out.

so, it is not one giant system.

if fox news thought there was more money to be had by turning liberal.....guess what the F would happen. the networks are in business for themselves. politicians then use those aligned with them as a mouthpiece as best they can.

then you have programs and media outlets that truly use journalism. objectivity. just like science, no scientist or journalist can ever be perfectly unbiased, but many get damn close. NPR, meet the press, and many other outlets practice real journalism, even if they lean slightly one way or another, they are mostly fair. is it out of the goodness of their heart? i doubt it. its because they too, need consumers, and they are selling to the consumer who seeks out objective sources. not everyone wants to be spoonfed exactly what they want to hear.

in fact, id argue that if your prefered media outlet doesnt piss you off on occasion, youre probably doing it wrong.

Translation: you saw some bogus, amateur video on YouTube and bought into it.

Trump is a loser. He says he hates them, but he is one. And he's going to lose in November. He knows, so he's setting up an exit with this shit.

Tell me...does Hillary commit poll fraud too? Because she is winning them all. If she commits election fraud, she'd be ending her presidency now, not trying to start it. She would have beaten Obama in 08.
buu buu buu benghazi

Far bigger problem is that people don't hold her accountable. For them the level of corruption that would have lead to lynching 50 years ago is now considered normal.

bssss

teapot dome scandal. freaking boss tweed and the like. you fell asleep in US history class.

4c9.gif

Dont think TS knows what irrefutable means.

The nfl cheated oakland in the tuck rule game. Watch your mouth.

Back