Media Iron Mike Tyson with some MMA fighters

People often overlook how skilled Mike was

He was untouchable before he lost his discipline and just partied all the time

Grandpa Tyson would still knock out 99.99% of humanity with ease.

<Goldie11>

Grandpa Tyson would still knock out 99.99% of humanity with ease.

<Goldie11>
giphy.gif

Tyson loves to show he still got it but will hurt someone at one of those lessons lol
it's almost an honor to get beat up by Mike Tyson you can tell your grand kids I got punched out by Iron Mike

check out this old video of Mike laying out 2 fat thugs who threatened him after he didn't sign an autograph for them

I bet these guys still talk about how they got knocked out by the legend

It feels refreshing that Tyson is being welcomed and getting the support from MMA community and others after all the depressing shit he went through in the 2000s. I’m glad he didn’t go YOLO and screw his life up like some retired fighters out there who are now in prison.

it's almost an honor to get beat up by Mike Tyson you can tell your grand kids I got punched out by Iron Mike

check out this old video of Mike laying out 2 fat thugs who threatened him after he didn't sign an autograph for them

Lol threatening prime Tyson is another level of stupidness

LMAO... She said "explosive"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Superb. Tyson's footwork is uncanny for someone in their 50s

<mma4><5><{dayum}>

Last edited:
People often overlook how skilled Mike was

He was untouchable before he lost his discipline and just partied all the time

he was untouchable, cause the best guy he ever beat, was michael spinks...mike had definite skill...but definite weaknesses...he just fought in an era with very little skilled, really good fighters...when your division is filled with trevor berbics and pinklon thomas' of the world...that's not saying much...tyson was a great white in a small pond...

LOL that cholo sounding dude couldnt believe Mike Tyson passed the joint to him you could tell that dude is going to tell his boys about that moment. Hey ese can you believe I shared a joint with Mike Tyson fooo!

You would get stiffened before you even knew what happened. Tyson still has it considering his age.

Back