Media Iron Mike Tyson might not stop after RJJ...

???

• Total voters
Tyson will look for the exit sign as soon as he remembers what it feels like to be in the trenches.

Reactions: 613
Lol, considering who they both lost to in the final stages of their career, I think its gonna be hard for either to feel more embarrassed than the other at the conclusion of this. Just drawing an audience and getting a payday at this time in their lives is a win in of itself. Also, it's a sparring session, guaranteed.

I would tend to agree with you... "embarrass" was probably the wrong term. I just think Roy will be a couple of levels above Mike, as he's never really left boxing--He still lives it every day.

20 years ago Roy was a couple of levels above Mike, only difference then is Mike was young enough to be able to walk through anything Roy threw at him... I don't think he can do that at 54.

Lol at all of you taking a 15 min sparring session between a couple of retired mid 50 year olds so seriously.
Even the hard core audience are falling for it like retards.
60 Dollar down the drain only for name value.

Last edited:
Only Tyson fights I want to see are freak shows vs guys like Bob Sapp. Nothing serious and nothing dumb like the RJJ sparring session.

Just let him dumpster some freak show wrestlers that are 300lbs.

Sadly Bob would drop after the first shot. Landed or not.

Lol at all of you taking a 15 min sparring session between a couple of retired mid 50 year olds so seriously.
Even the hard core audience are falling for it like retards.
You were wrong.
60 Dollar down the drain only for name value.

I think he could beat Christian "Hammer" (Cristian Cioban), our "German" heavyweight bum.

Back