Iron Man vs The Dark Knight

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
The Dark Knight.

It had a much better villain and more iconic scenes.

Iron Man stayed true to the comic's origin while updating it for modern times. The Dark Knight was more memorable for going away from the comic stuff and having a great villain.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Joker-Yelling-Hit-Me-The-Dark-Knight.gif

TDK

TDK was boring as shit outside of Ledger's 20 minutes of screentime. And that shit was like 3 hours long.

I haven't seen Iron Man but it's clearly better

The Dark Knight..I admit I've always been a Joker mark since Jack Nicholson, but the build up and payoff were perfect.
Batman Begins was great..and then the "oh shit!" tease

The surprise of the Ledger casting(the guy from First Knight and Brokeback Mountain??", and then the first image
ledger-joker-reveal.jpg

Then the first trailer

and then the first poster...with the "Why So Serious?" in blood...
ingelijste-poster-met-glas-batman-the-dark-knight-why-so-serious-i23562.jpg

*Edit...I forgot the IMAX teaser too

It was all so well done

Last edited:
TDK is a great stand alone movie

One of , if not the best, villains too

TDK, easily.

Though Iron Man 1 was one of the best MCU movies.

Just about as apples and oranges as it get within the superhero genre.

The dark Knight is a brooding masterpiece. Iron Man is a tongue in cheek kids movie

TDK was the most overrated/boringest shit ever...Iron Man easily.

Iron Man was better and far more rewatchable. TDK was good but overrated. Batman Begins vs Iron Man would be a lot tougher matchup for me.

am I the only one that assumed TS meant batman vs iron in a 1v1 fight? prolly....

either way TDK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything in IM combined.

TDK was so iconic, it even has a horrible tragedy linked to it.

The dark Knight is a brooding masterpiece. Iron Man is a tongue in cheek kids movie

I dunno. The scene where the Dr. Dies and Tony is trying to save him and he's like 'No, I want this.' Stuck with me. He wants to die so he can go and see his dead wife and kids.

Iron Man was awesome. Waaay above expectation and RDJ was perfect for the role.

TDK sucked because it reminded me of what a dumbass Batman is with his "no killing" bullshit. It is however very much worth watching because of the Joker.

Back