International Iron Dome in action

I remember when i was in Israel last time and the rocket alert was starting. I didn't know what was going on so i just stayed on the roof of the hotel until some staffer found me and told me to go to the basement. It was fucking dynamite. Can recommend.

Very impressive, and about as good as its going to get as long as the paleo's keep trying to erase Israel.

Could probably make this into some type of tourist attraction some time soon..was very cool to watch.

And here I thought "Iron Dome" was just slang for getting head from a chick with braces. The things you learn...

Time to colonize some more islamic homes, that will teach those jihadi’s
You can say that a lot of land was colonized through Islamic conquest. Fuck out of here.

Critics say that Israel goes overkill in their reaction to Palestine attacks and that the damage is lopsided with Palestine taking far more. Say for instance that if Israel did not have an iron dome defense, would the difference in damage sustained still be far less in Israel's favor? Which country shows acts of aggression more often?

Critics say that Israel goes overkill in their reaction to Palestine attacks and that the damage is lopsided with Palestine taking far more. Say for instance that if Israel did not have an iron dome defense, would the difference in damage sustained still be far less in Israel's favor? Which country shows acts of aggression more often?
That’s a lot of what ifs. Since we are at it what if Palestine or Israel didn’t exist? What if Jesus wasn’t killed? What if we were all the same race and religion?

as for actual facts about who does more acts of aggression: It’s not even close Israel has more human rights and acts of war resolutions at the UN level against it than not just Palestine but the entire rest of the world!

Sick as fuck.

party of piece just randomly firing into a city…

Imagine any major city in your country having nearly 600 rockets fired at it on any given day. Just wild.

That’s a lot of what ifs. Since we are at it what if Palestine or Israel didn’t exist? What if Jesus wasn’t killed? What if we were all the same race and religion?

as for actual facts about who does more acts of aggression: It’s not even close Israel has more human rights and acts of war resolutions at the UN level against it than not just Palestine but the entire rest of the world!
So who launches more missiles Israel or Palestine?

So who launches more missiles Israel or Palestine?
If I was a betting man I would guess: the nation with more UN resolutions against them than the entire rest of the world combined!

If I was a betting man I would guess: the nation with more UN resolutions against them than the entire rest of the world combined!
If I was betting man I would say Palestine since there's several thousands of missiles that have been documented, fired at Israel from Palestine. Palestine is not a member of the UN, many nations don't even recognize Palestine so the UN doesn't issue resolutions on them like they do Israel

If I was betting man I would say Palestine since there's several thousands of missiles that have been documented, fired at Israel from Palestine. Palestine is not a member of the UN, many nations don't even recognize Palestine so the UN doesn't issue resolutions on them like they do Israel

If you take a few moments to read up on the background of resolutions regarding Palestine since 1947 you would realize how dumb your continuing to pick israel in this is. Even if Palestine is not a full member and on special status only due to suppression and abuses by Israel there is no defending: a nation that has more human rights violations then the rest of the world combined! The Entire fucking world !

Including infamous human rights abusers like Saudia Arabia, China, India, etc and all superpowers including us and even Putin, and Iran type world evils. All of them on their worst day << Israel.

If you take a few moments to read up on the background of resolutions regarding Palestine since 1947 you would realize how dumb your continuing to pick israel in this is. Even if Palestine is not a full member and on special status only due to suppression and abuses by Israel there is no defending: a nation that has more human rights violations then the rest of the world combined! The Entire fucking world !

Including infamous human rights abusers like Saudia Arabia, China, India, etc and all superpowers including us and even Putin, and Iran type world evils. All of them on their worst day << Israel.
So how many UN resolutions have been filed against Palestine for the thousands of missiles launched?

Great to see that our tax money goes straight to an ethnically cleansing genocidal invasion force shooting down section 8 fireworks sailing around in the sky

Back