iron chins that broke in USADA era

I think Cain had to more with JDS's chin degrading that any amount of drug testing.

Ronda is known for having a great chin? She's barely gotten hit in her career.

All you did was make a list of popular fighters who recently got KO'd and attached steroids to their name. Someone should make a list of fighters who recently tapped out and attach steroids to their name.

This is the dumbest thread ever.

i didnt say these fighters took steroids

im simply looking for examples of fighters who had few or no KOs before usada, to see if the results are interesting. now tell me. do you understand that sentence? can you absorb the information without the hysterical knee jerk reaction, OH MY GOD HE'S ACCUSING THESE FIGHTERS OF TAKING STEROIDS

its simply an attempt to look at how many fighters have shown a noticeable change in their chin, since usada, so we can look at this list and see what we think about it. if it turned out that almost everyone in the roster is punchy now, that'd be pretty weird, huh? if it turned out that a lot of people who were iron before are able to be knocked out now, isnt that interesting?

just chill the fuck out, stop being such a fucking drama queen. you look really stupid as well. just think for a moment before you spew your stupidity, if you think about something, a couple of different ways, before making a judgement about it, instead of just blurting out the first stupid thought you have, then you might come close to human intelligence, instead of seeming like a dog who got tricked by his owner who pretended to throw a stick.

ok, one more time. this thread is for listing fighters who could deal with head shots prior to usada and got knocked out or had problems shortly after. thats it, ok?im not saying "well they all must have been on steroids". in mieshas case for example i think she had a really bad weight cut because she was following a fad diet. maybe aldo got knocked out becauuse he was psyched out by conor. BUT THEY STILL GO ON THE LIST BECAUSE THEY WERE TOUGH AND THEN GOT KNOCKED OUT AFTER USADA. THATS WHAT THE LIST IS FOR, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

im quickly coming to the conclusion that most of sherdog are the absolute dregs of society. how you can even operate a computer is a mystery to me

I think Cain had to more with JDS's chin degrading that any amount of drug testing.

that could be true but he did alright with stipe and mark hunt in and around the cain stuff. in actual fact i thought the ref stoppage was a bit premature vs overeem but im a jds fan and possibly biased

Denzel-Boom.gif

that was interesting, fighters never seem to say that much about their chin. some guys talk about having a big head

Hendo is like 90 years old. No shit he gets knocked out now. Water is also wet.

id tend to want to give dan the benefit of the doubt here too...hes getting older and still fighting tough competition

This thread is shit and needs more breasts. #2016titties
Katy-Perry-Greatest-GIF-010-compressor.gif

No I haven't. Actually I have a somewhat uncommon spinal disease that a rheumatologist diagnosed for me on sight without any kind of tests. They ran the tests and her diagnosis was correct. I'm not saying that doctors are infallible what im saying is that anecdotal stories prove nothing. Show me a study that consistently shows that doctors are wrong and you'll have my ear. The facts are that medical science has made vast improvements in everyone's quality of life. Yes doctors know more than people on a message board it's not a topic for debate.

It sucks that you and your family have had bad luck with medical care but it proves nothing.

im just saying that im not willing to hold up medical evidence as some incorruptable source of wisdom that isnt open to debate. drs dont agree with each other, thats a fact.

thats nice you got a good diagnosis with your condition. a buddy of mine has a hair loss problem that the dr never heard of, my friend had to tell them what he thought it was, and the dr googled it but could still offer no treatment, and my friend just had to figure it out for himself. we're pretty far from an enlightened age of medicie. add to that the fact that much of medical research is underwritten by drugs companies who's only interest is making money off the shit they manufacture, and its just international corporate bro-science

anyway man you got yr opinion and thats fine. but 1000s of medical blunders in one year in the uk, of a magnitude that not even one of these blunders should ever happen, thats not an anectodal story, its institutional incompetence on a massive scale in the field of medicine. bunch of jabronis running that shit

There is not nearly enough data. We're not talking about Chuck after Rampage where he's getting iced time after time. Unless each of those guys subsequently went on a slide where they got KO'ed repeatedly I don't think you can say that their chin is broke.

im just saying that im not willing to hold up medical evidence as some incorruptable source of wisdom that isnt open to debate. drs dont agree with each other, thats a fact.

thats nice you got a good diagnosis with your condition. a buddy of mine has a hair loss problem that the dr never heard of, my friend had to tell them what he thought it was, and the dr googled it but could still offer no treatment, and my friend just had to figure it out for himself. we're pretty far from an enlightened age of medicie. add to that the fact that much of medical research is underwritten by drugs companies who's only interest is making money off the shit they manufacture, and its just international corporate bro-science

anyway man you got yr opinion and thats fine. but 1000s of medical blunders in one year in the uk, of a magnitude that not even one of these blunders should ever happen, thats not an anectodal story, its institutional incompetence on a massive scale in the field of medicine. bunch of jabronis running that shit

I'll concede that as an American I cannot speak intelligently to the quality of uk healthcare as i haven't experienced it. If I had known you're from the UK we probably could have avoided the whole thing as our healthcare systems are vastly different. It's hard to compare experiences in two different systems.

Why do people saying Lawler had an iron chin? Lawler has been rocked and wobbled in most of his previous fights. Tyron caught him clean and these 'wars' have nothing to do with it.

he kept coming tho for the most part. dude fought hendricks twice, rory macdonald, carlos condit, jake ellenberger, melvin mahoeff, and he's only been knocked out once before the woodley fight. two ko losses for a brawler with 39 pro fights and you wanna say he doesnt have an iron chin? ok bro, thats some neghbourhood you grew up in where robbie lawler isnt tough

I'll concede that as an American I cannot speak intelligently to the quality of uk healthcare as i haven't experienced it. If I had known you're from the UK we probably could have avoided the whole thing as our healthcare systems are vastly different. It's hard to compare experiences in two different systems.

i guess where medicine is a business that keeps the shitty drs in line lol

Your not even a good example of a limp dick

lol haters gonna hate
There's no proof all these guys were on peds though, which is why this thread had pissed a few folk off.

Haters gonna hate...lol. I stopped saying that when I was 10

i didnt say these fighters took steroids

im simply looking for examples of fighters who had few or no KOs before usada, to see if the results are interesting. now tell me. do you understand that sentence? can you absorb the information without the hysterical knee jerk reaction, OH MY GOD HE'S ACCUSING THESE FIGHTERS OF TAKING STEROIDS

its simply an attempt to look at how many fighters have shown a noticeable change in their chin, since usada, so we can look at this list and see what we think about it. if it turned out that almost everyone in the roster is punchy now, that'd be pretty weird, huh? if it turned out that a lot of people who were iron before are able to be knocked out now, isnt that interesting?

just chill the fuck out, stop being such a fucking drama queen. you look really stupid as well. just think for a moment before you spew your stupidity, if you think about something, a couple of different ways, before making a judgement about it, instead of just blurting out the first stupid thought you have, then you might come close to human intelligence, instead of seeming like a dog who got tricked by his owner who pretended to throw a stick.

ok, one more time. this thread is for listing fighters who could deal with head shots prior to usada and got knocked out or had problems shortly after. thats it, ok?im not saying "well they all must have been on steroids". in mieshas case for example i think she had a really bad weight cut because she was following a fad diet. maybe aldo got knocked out becauuse he was psyched out by conor. BUT THEY STILL GO ON THE LIST BECAUSE THEY WERE TOUGH AND THEN GOT KNOCKED OUT AFTER USADA. THATS WHAT THE LIST IS FOR, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

im quickly coming to the conclusion that most of sherdog are the absolute dregs of society. how you can even operate a computer is a mystery to me

Nope didn't read

There's no proof all these guys were on peds though, which is why this thread had pissed a few folk off.

Haters gonna hate...lol. I stopped saying that when I was 10

im not claiming theres proof, if people wanna get their chromosomes in a twist about stuff i never even said then fuck them

haters do hate tho, on the real

im not claiming theres proof, if people wanna get their chromosomes in a twist about stuff i never even said then fuck them

haters do hate tho, on the real
Hmmm nah you're clearly insinuating it. I personally believe everyone's on something but you're still naming popular fighters and it's rightfully so rustling jimmies.

Back