iron chins that broke in USADA era

Thats not really an opinion based question. Usually things involving drugs and medicine are decided by you know science not opinions but thats the problem with this topic every time it comes up on here. Just a bunch of bros with no knowledge throwing around opinions. Your average sherdog poster seems to truly believe if you take steroids it's like a magic serum that makes you a better fighter. Anytime peds are discussed here it's never not embarrassing.

And what makes you different than "the average sherdog poster" when it comes to this subject?

I'm genuinely curious.

And what makes you different than "the average sherdog poster" when it comes to this subject?

I'm genuinely curious.

Go through my post history and find one where I'm laying down some knowledge and facts about ped's? Guess what you won't find one. I'm smart enough to know what I don't know. I have a cursory knowledge of steroids and ped's just like the majority of people on here. The difference is I don't go spouting my ignorance like facts. Thats the difference.

Go through my post history and find one where I'm laying down some knowledge and facts about ped's? Guess what you won't find one. I'm smart enough to know what I don't know. I have a cursory knowledge of steroids and ped's just like the majority of people on here. The difference is I don't go spouting my ignorance like facts. Thats the difference.

So none.

Exactly dumbass. That's why i don't go spewing my "opinion" like it's a fact.

So in your mind someone saying "In my opinion" = them saying I know for a fact? Why so swarmy calling me a dumbass? I never disrespected you. Do you do trigger often?

Oh and still you have zero evidence that you know anything about steroids so what are you spouting other than your opinion that PEDS won't improve durability and the ability to take a shot?

And in your mind if opinion = fact aren't you guilty of the exact same spewing of facts as whomever you're aiming your sour attitude at?

Last edited:
PED improves reaction time. So yes.

So in your mind someone saying "In my opinion" = them saying I know for a fact? Why so swarmy calling me a dumbass? I never disrespected you. Do you do trigger often?

Oh and still you have zero evidence that you know anything about steroids so what ar eyou spouting other than your opinion that PEDS won't improve durability and the ability to take a shot?

You sound like a little kid btw.

The whole point is steroids drugs and medicine aren't opinion based. Imo the world is flat imo water is dry. Some things aren't opinion based. Also show me where I said that steroids won't improve durability? I said that's not an opinion based assumption it can probably be proven or disproved. If anyone was triggered it was yourself you read a bunch of shit into my comment. Your assertion that I thought I was different or better than any other poster was also bullshit that I never said. So check your own triggers there pal.

RDA was just a guy, then was an unstoppable force of nature who could fight at 100% pace forever, then back to just a guy in his most recent fight.

Lol you noobs saying roids don't equal better chin. You've obviously never been in a fight. Look @ PED Henderson post TRT. Mfer wouldn't have wins over Wand, Shogun or Fedor if it wasn't for the extra durability the roids gave him. Roids give you better cardio and more cardiob= better recovery. Anyone who's been hit while exhausted knows what I'm talking about. Lombards TKO loss to Many had nothing to do with chin and everything to do with being exhausted. PED Henderson wouldn't survive Shogun and Fedor assaults without roids. Roids do give you a better chin and better recovery.

The list is open to suggestions, but luke doesnt really strike me as a great chin. He does great when he fights smart but then he gets cocky and people switch him off. Maybe he has fights where he gets smashed and keeps coming, i cant remember

Ronda is known for having a great chin? She's barely gotten hit in her career.

All you did was make a list of popular fighters who recently got KO'd and attached steroids to their name. Someone should make a list of fighters who recently tapped out and attach steroids to their name.

This is the dumbest thread ever.

RDA was just a guy, then was an unstoppable force of nature who could fight at 100% pace forever, then back to just a guy in his most recent fight.

RDA was looking good until he got cracked. Shit happens. Is everyone that gets KO'd now a previous PED user?

Ronda is known for having a great chin? She's barely gotten hit in her career.

All you did was make a list of popular fighters who recently got KO'd and attached steroids to their name. Someone should make a list of fighters who recently tapped out and attach steroids to their name.

This is the dumbest thread ever.

Bro, the old Ronda would've been able to walk through a head kick with no problem lol. This thread and the idiots who agree with it are ridiculous.

Lol you noobs saying roids don't equal better chin. You've obviously never been in a fight. Look @ PED Henderson post TRT. Mfer wouldn't have wins over Wand, Shogun or Fedor if it wasn't for the extra durability the roids gave him. Roids give you better cardio and more cardiob= better recovery. Anyone who's been hit while exhausted knows what I'm talking about. Lombards TKO loss to Many had nothing to do with chin and everything to do with being exhausted. PED Henderson wouldn't survive Shogun and Fedor assaults without roids. Roids do give you a better chin and better recovery.

Hendo is like 90 years old. No shit he gets knocked out now. Water is also wet.

Lets get a list! Criteria below

Ronda Rousey (vs holly holm, November 2015. Previously unbeaten)
Actually I saw Ronda has a really good chin and got done in by the best looking WMMA legs.

I mean look at what shes eating
vHKBjmvsvZMVG.gif
F1t4LVNK3ETWE.gif
IOI06HlDhApwc.gif
mdkcDtSGixnby.gif
zskBTKlb2OucM.gif
13rD5qnsEYredW.gif
PFFncrzKmuqf6.gif
idh0We3rSpJ9C.gif

Holly also gave her a nasty booby kick for good measure, Ronda still stayed up
7f4bo6djZLgPK.gif

Are you denying that the neck musculature has an effect in reducing the whiplash effect that occurs when taking a punch?

There is a reason androgenic steroids disproportionately increases the size of the neck and trapezius, it is strongly involved in hand to hand combat(which androgens basically primes you for):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066

Denzel-Boom.gif

Rhonda's physique went to complete shit
Are you denying that the neck musculature has an effect in reducing the whiplash effect that occurs when taking a punch?

There is a reason androgenic steroids disproportionately increases the size of the neck and trapezius, it is strongly involved in hand to hand combat(which androgens basically primes you for):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10664066
Very informative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back