Irish people, how is celebrity sexual assault prosecuted in Ireland?

but he's never claimed be a saint
He spoke of the importance of loyalty:
(Timestamped)

He said that partying is weakness for the soul:
(Timestamped)

While McGregor never used "saint" specifically to describe himself, he espoused a lot of characteristics to paint himself a certain way, in a certain light, almost saint-like if you will, and not only does he party all the time, but he's disloyal to the one person who deserves his loyalty the most (the woman who stuck by him despite him being a deadbeat, supporting him financially while he was on welfare because plumbing was too difficult).

The Champ Champ does what the fook he wants !

{<Mcgoat}

In France, Italy & Spain there is rarely more than a slap on the wrist for sexual assault. That's if the charges are even acknowledged at all and if you're somewhat famous you'll likely be unscathed legally.

Italy did nothing to this man and they easily could have if the culture in Italy demanded it but they never did. Yes Berlusconi was a president but when you account for all the allegations against him he is a walking example of a double standard of justice for famous people even if all they talk about is tanning.
giphy.gif

How are politicians/celebrities treated in sexual assault cases in Ireland?
Not to mention, the woman who was writing a book revealing detail about Berlusconi's sex parties and who was a witness in Berlusconi's trial died recently from radioactive poisoning. I'm sure that was just a coincidence tough..

In France, Italy & Spain there is rarely more than a slap on the wrist for sexual assault. That's if the charges are even acknowledged at all and if you're somewhat famous you'll likely be unscathed legally.

Italy did nothing to this man and they easily could have if the culture in Italy demanded it but they never did. Yes Berlusconi was a president but when you account for all the allegations against him he is a walking example of a double standard of justice for famous people even if all they talk about is tanning.
giphy.gif

First of all, you are a son of a bitch, the scene that you posted was acted and he is not berlusconi, bastardo.
Secondly, don't worry you idiot, if mcgregor had really rape that girl for sure now he would not be where he is now, free and joking on twitter.

He's not married.

But cheating on partners isn't a crime and is probably pretty common amongst athletes and celebrities, regardless of how immoral or reprehensible it may be to you.
Common or not his credibility is at an all time low and there is DNA evidence linking him to a woman who was raped, that’s not a good look however you want to try and spin it. The question I always like to ask ppl who defend the accused is how would you feel if that was your sister or mom who had been raped?

First of all, you are a son of a bitch, the scene that you posted was acted and he is not berlusconi, bastardo.
Secondly, don't worry you idiot, if mcgregor had really rape that girl for sure now he would not be where he is now, free and joking on twitter.
Bill Cosby told jokes for over 20 years before being locked up.

Common or not his credibility is at an all time low and there is DNA evidence linking him to a woman who was raped, that’s not a good look however you want to try and spin it. The question I always like to ask ppl who defend the accused is how would you feel if that was your sister or mom who had been raped?

The DNA thing is pure gossip, with no basis in the actual known facts of the case, it came from a WhatsApp conversation and was accepted as gospel by people like you. The only official facts we have are as I stated above. Everything else is gossip and speculation at this point.

Do you have a source that the gif is fake? I can't find anything conclusive.

Do you have a source that the gif is fake? I can't find anything conclusive.

I'm italian i know my s**t, if this was real i would not reply. Trust me. If you don't believe me just search and you will find all the things, i have done this search many years ago.

Oh that gif... I shouldn't laugh.

She was just handing out a parking ticket... but I heard many times that it's fake.

giphy.gif
It is an obvious fake. Look at how long it takes her to turn around after he grabs her around the waist.

I'm Welsh but from what I know hardly ever unless they're worth making an example out of. Which Conor is. These parts were in uproar last year when a rape victim's underwear were paraded in Irish court by the accused defense team, they were lacy thongs, and he was acquitted for it. The victim subsequently killed herself.
[<diva2]

This is seriously fucked up.

I'm not sure how, but if you asked me when, my guess would be the "top of the marnin"

If Cardi B can accidentally confess to multiple date rapes and robberies on Instagram and the general public barely bat an eyelid I think Conor will be fine...still a pos but he'll survive

giphy.gif

god bless italy.

She didn't kill herself. And he was acquitted because her story was a complete sham, it had nothing to do with her thong being shown as evidence. Politicians and media just sensationalized that aspect for their own ends.

Rape is treated seriously, but depending on the judge, the punishment varies greatly. We have some really weak judges at the moment, giving suspended sentences for extremely serious crimes by habitual offenders.

On the Conor case, the narrative at the moment is that she got raped, but Conor's involvment is doubtful. He had bought out an entire floor of the hotel, there were literally hundreds of people there, and she was so drunk she doesn't even remember going there. There simply isn't any evidence at the moment to charge Conor with anything.
Sorry but if you aren't involved in a case why would you turn yourself in ?

Back