Irish Oats/Steel Cut Oats/Groats...

XTrainer

Red Belt
Reaction score
Are awesome. Tried them for the first time yesterday. Deliciousness. You can feel yourself become more manly with every spoonful. The only problem with them is that they are somewhat more expensive than "old fashioned" rolled outs. Does anyone have a cheap source for these? Thanks.

Are awesome. Tried them for the first time yesterday. Deliciousness. You can feel yourself become more manly with every spoonful. The only problem with them is that they are somewhat more expensive than "old fashioned" rolled outs. Does anyone have a cheap source for these? Thanks.

i am pretty sure you can get them online for very cheap in bulk if you dont get a brand name like McCanns. I dont know if there is a difference in quality or not but you can get them pretty cheap if you search around online.

There are a lot of natural organic super markets that have bulk sections of it. Or yes, you can look online.

any of you guys try muesli? steel-cut oats w/ raisins, papaya, apple and garbage. all natural/no added sugar. tastes friggen wicked w/ skim milk and some extra raisins!

For those that reccomend ordering online, do you have a suggested site?

any of you guys try muesli? steel-cut oats w/ raisins, papaya, apple and garbage. all natural/no added sugar. tastes friggen wicked w/ skim milk and some extra raisins!

I've never seen a muesli that wasn't made of rolled oats, never steel cut oats. What kind are you using? Are you sure they're steel-cut?

TJ's Mcann's steel oats are the way to go IMO without a good online hookup.

Skim milk, banana, mango, a pinch of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice and you are good to go.

Back