Irish man vs Three British Ninjas

tonni

POTY 2020
Banned
Reaction score

In this video, recorded from two different angles (!), an innocent drunk Irish man is being assaulted by three British guys who clearly have had some sort of ninjitsu training. This is evident in the part of the video where one of them launches a failed sucker punch attack, gets punched back and he cleverly retreats to hide in a doorway. Waiting to pounce. Are all the Brits this feline in their behaviour?

The brave Irish tourist not only gets attacked by trained enemies, he also gets taunted by the crowd in a very bad fake Irish accent and is even called a Leprechaun.

Luckily he has some supporters and is now a youtube hero.

Man that first guy must punch like a bitch, 3 solid shots and Irish dude barely flinches

Why do they hop around like that?
Bunch of benders

Funny video and even better recap. Well done, TS.

Should be renamed "Irish man vs 3 noodle armed rent boys", you just have to say "Irish man", it's always presumed they're drunk.

ElectricMellowIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif

Haha dude even tried to hide and hop out with a sucker punch still does 0 damage

How do you jump a drunk guy 3 on 1 with sucker punches and still lose the fight

Haha A ninja vanishes and appears from nowhere, misses a punch and disappears again. Funny stuff.

This is evident in the part of the video where one of them launches a failed sucker punch attack, gets punched back and he cleverly retreats to hide in a doorway.

Fuck, I can't stop laughing at this.

Fucking shameful of the Brit pussies. I liked how the Irish guy was pretty drunk but still managed to duck under a few of those telegraphed punches. Good on him.

Somebody should have bought him another slice of pizza.

called him a leprechaun and his friend (off camera) told him not to say that in case he got mad?

made me laugh anyway

I feel like this is the kind of situation where having a well rounded skill set would be particularly useful

Those british guys don't know what the fuck they are doing, but they have numbers. Two or three well placed leg kicks would have shut that shit down. Instead, it's guys just running all over throwing shitting punches at eachother.

Haha dude even tried to hide and hop out with a sucker punch still does 0 damage

How do you jump a drunk guy 3 on 1 with sucker punches and still lose the fight
They’re English.
They only barely managed to conquer the third world with guns vs. sharp pieces of fruit.

embarrassing

good thing i'm scouse not english ;)

Lesson here is, if you are going to throw shitty arm punches, at least make sure they aren't the size of broom sticks.

tenor.gif

Dude in the oversized t shirt who started it is the biggest pussy on the planet. Whiffed on three running punches at the end, including the sneak attack.

Dude in the oversized t shirt who started it is the biggest pussy on the planet. Whiffed on three running punches at the end, including the sneak attack.
I read this comment before watching it. Jesus Christ, you weren’t kidding.

Back