"Irish" Joe Duffy vs. Reza "Mad Dog" Madadi make sense?

He'll probably get a unknown fighter on the fight pass prelims, if he wins it won't matter if he leaves.

Duffy is irrelevant, I love how people pretend otherwise just cause he beat Colin. Nate Diaz already proved that you dont have to be a top LW to do that.
You call Nate a non-top LW but you have a Nate avatar......
<{walkerwhut}>

I thought Duffy became a free agent?!

UFC must have given him a big pay day then.

Makes perfect sense for me.

Duffy is one of those fighters who has been given an inflated sense of importance in the eyes of some fans, and I don't know why really. He's good. But he hasn't beaten anyone of note in the UFC. Maybe it's coz he tapped McGregor fucking years ago or something, I dunno.

Anyway, beating Mitch Clarke is about equal to beating Yan Cabral. Madadi has also beaten Mike Johnson in the UFC, a bigger win than any of Duffy's. Duffy is two fights removed from getting his arse kicked by Poirier, fight makes perfect sense. They're ranked aroud the same level right now.

If it goes to the ground Madadi should have an advantage. He IS a pretty damn good grappler.

And by the way, I would love to see the rematch. But I doubt it happens anytime soon for a couple of reasons...Dana doesn't even want to re-run Conor/Nate 3 because he basically is protecting Conor, Nate kind of exposed him. Dana surely doesn't want to put Conor in against Joe because there is the obvious chance Joe could sub Conor in under a minute.

If there is a chance of a hype train losing, I am all for the fight!

Lol @ the level of rustled.

Still don't know how "The Purse Theif" Reza Madadi got his job back.

He lives in Sweden, the most liberal country in the world. So liberal they don't want to offend their criminals with sentences.

Stylisticly it makes sense as to test Duffys wrestling/TD defence cause its his only weak point imo and Mad Dog is pure wrestler.

is Madadi the guy that was in jail for playing GTA in real life ?

Nate was ranked number 5 when he beat Conor. Nothing delusional about that. Just fact.
You're an idiot if you buy those rankings, he was 2-3 in his last 5 in the most stacked division in mma.

Oh, I'm sorry. Who's rankings am I supposed to by then? Yours?
No, you're supposed to use common sense, and then tell me how you can justify a guy who went 2-3 in his previous 5 and got absolutely blown out by the top guys he faced, can be a top fighter in the deepest division. I love Nate, but dude is a glorified gatekeeper. He does have some attributes that present some problems for certain matchups but that's about it.

I feel like Duffy should be fighting like 5 times a year. What is going on. He's in his prime. Hopefully his takedown defense is a bit better. Him vs. Pettis would be fun.

Lol @ the level of rustled.

Yeah man, I am super rustled by my post. Wholly shit I am rustled. I am so fucking rustled I haven't slept in 3 days and all I can think about is, well, being rustled.

LOL at interpretation.

Back