Irish Gang threatens "Kebab"

Guerilla fighters don't abide by ROE. We are governed by international law. You'd have to be a sadly mistaken individual if you think anyone could have a successful campaign against the U.S. military if we took all rules off the table. lol

Not true at all. Napalming vietnamese villages was not ROE.

Not true at all. Napalming vietnamese villages was not ROE.

What are you referring to?

The U.S. did not give that order. The ones involved in the Napalm girl incident were not Americans. No American officers were present to give the order.

"Unfortunately the public never realized that no American had involvement in this incident near Trang Bang that burned Phan Thi Kim Phuc. The planes doing the bombing near the village were VNAF ( South Vietnam Air Force) and were being flown by Vietnamese pilots in support of ARVN troops on the ground."
(http://vnafmamn.com/TrangBang_incident.html)

If they were in neutral territory ms13 would butcher any Russian gang
I don't know that to be true and I'd suspect many Russian gangs have higher level weapons and tactical training and more time spent in actual military combat so I'd actually tend to think it would work the other way. If MS-13 are in territory where they are entrenched they can, due to the politics they've created in that area, prevail over the better trained soldiers.

But give 100 MS-13 and 100 Dagestani or Chechnyan gangs machine guns and put them on an obstacle course or even flat land and I'd have to put my money on the Russians, tbh.

Who was the poster here on sherdog that said The Irish are the rednecks of the white people?

That was funny af

Back