Irish Gang threatens "Kebab"

They make Khabib's English sound like Queen's English.

@1:37
"You're on about fighting for 25,000 and 10,000.What are you looking for? An easy way out?"
"Listen, we fight in the morning. You had about six weeks training. It came out silent. We fight now!"

@2:32
This is the plumber here, right? I'll do fuck all, cucumber, right?
I'll fight you. I'll piss in your earhole.

HA HA HA! That was great! Long time I didn't laugh that hard.

You can't beat the Irish

1200px-Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg

I hope the Irish gang DO go to Dagestan and then the southern part of that island can watch the inevitable outcome on the news, lol. Maybe slap them out their left wing open border mass immigration delusions. Like most other countries in the west who simply dont understand Islamic and Russian Islamic culture. It is very honourable but when they snap.....well ask those people at the Boston Marathon or Chechen liberals fleeing their own country in droves what happens when Dagestanis and Chechens think their honour is being questioned. Not that I think that was what was motivating Khabib, that was just basic male pride reacting to a few weeks of intense mockery, insult & verbal abuse from a cocky wee twitcher like Conor. But if an Irish gang show up in Dagestan with bad intentions (which is the only way they will get near Khabib) then the world will get to see something "horrific".

Shut the fuck up.

Glad there was subtitles otherwise I wouldn't have understood a fuckin word of it.

They sure are angry with Kathleen's bike.

Russians are probably the baddest motherfuckers on the planet, don't think Kebab is scared of this reddish ginger fuck

Russians are tough but I think Americans are the baddest on the planet, at least they have been. Rose up against the almighty British Empire. The same Empire that was taking over continents, and 13 colonies told it to go screw itself. Then as the baby of the world had everyone following their lead.

Even Khabib knows about Brooklyn:

"This is big history gangster place. Brooklyn."

'Merica!! lol

lmao dagestanis would make these clowns “ jump around” out of fear...

Russians are tough but I think Americans are the baddest on the planet, at least they have been. Rose up against the almighty British Empire. The same Empire that was taking over continents, and 13 colonies told it to go screw itself. Then as the baby of the world had everyone following their lead.

'Merica!! lol

463.jpg

Ireland is where you can meet some of the most intelligent, warm and decent people around. But there is also the opposite end of that spectrum where you can run into the dumbest, scummy and horrible bastards to ever walk the planet. These being the latter obviously

Let MS13 try to infiltrate Dagestan and I think you'd find different. Dagestan is not Mexico, El Salvador or America.
If they were in neutral territory ms13 would butcher any Russian gang

Khabib is likely begging his leader to spare their lives lol.

'Merica!! lol

When you get bailed out by the French I think you automatically lose all claim to any kind of toughness or badassery. Anyway, it's obvious to any real student of history that the real biggest badasses on the planet are Europeans. No other region has the history of warfare, violence and significance as that place.

there is d1 wrestler leading then pack followed by nologic, gladiator24 and adjutant

Back