Irene Wildana

Human Bass

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Outboxed the whole round, then finishes with a single punch.

Aldana* didnt get outboxed..
It was competitive.
2 solid fighters
But her head movement was on game and was landing too.

dont contribute to this shitty thread

That was a good fight. Way more technical than the last 3 male fights.

It was competitive.
2 solid fighters
Ketly was clearly landing the much better punches, all of Aldana punches before were quite weak, then boom. Loved it of course.

Ketly was clearly landing the much better punches, all of Aldana punches before were quite weak, then boom. Loved it of course.
Ya, she was for sure the bigger stronger and energetic fighter.
No disrespect to her opponent.
She did great too.
I just felt this was a great fight that was gonna be a war if it continued.
But she would have been gassed in the second with those bombs she was throwing.

Ketly was certainly landing, but the better puncher won the night.

It was competitive.
2 solid fighters
I think she did get outboxed. Amazing when they say 'lucky punch', that was definitely a textbook case.

Outboxed the whole round, then finishes with a single punch.
You got to watch closely. Aldana has great boxing (including defense). She took a couple but was probably reading Veira's timing and patterns.

Lol @ some of you going on like Aldana was getting smashed. She was losing the round, but just barely. It was close and she was right in there the whole time.

Lol at outboxed. She was getting tagged, but she never looked out of place in the exchanges. In fact DC pointed out exactly why she was getting caught, she doesn't move her head offensively only defensively. But Irene was very obviously the better puncher. I'm surprised Keitlen didn't attempt to grapple, I picked her on tapoology, but my hearts always with the Mexican fighters.

"outboxed" nah...other girl was throwing looping Wanderlei hook. And Aldana was winning all the leg kicks

No way was she outboxed. That was a really enjoyable fight and both looked like they meant business from the start. It was good to see a WMMA fight where the fighters didn't spend most of the time up against the fence for a change.

Back