Ireland will have more UFC champions than Brazil

Yeah. Lets pretend this also:

Werdum vs Cain: Cain
Belfort vs Weidman: Weidman
RDA vs Pettis: Pettis
Aldo vs McGOAT: McGOAT

Done. Brazil, retire from MMA, NOW!

This reminds me of threads saying AKA is going to have 4 champions. Hows that going

This reminds me of threads saying AKA is going to have 4 champions. Hows that going

Not really. All Aka guys are underdogs bar Cain. Every Brazilian is a solid underdog bar Aldo. I expect all Brazilians to lose. Can't see any of them with much to offer bar Aldo.

Gif_Living_In_a_LMAO_World_V1-s320x240-221790.gif

LMAO keep dreaming irish boy

Neil Seery 125 champion
Holohan 135 champion
Todd Duffee 265 champion

It also reminds me of that thread about how Brazil will have 5 or 6 champions by the end of 2014. :icon_chee

Obviously the things took a turn.

Nah son. Conor isn't beating Aldo. He does dispatch of lower tier fighters such as Siver easily though.

The next thread will be: Ireland will have more UFC champions than Canada.

Nah son. Conor isn't beating Aldo. He does dispatch of lower tier fighters such as Siver easily though.

lol "goony goo goo". Delirious.

Always that (that joke) was influenced by Pryor and his made up name "freaky deeky" from one of his standups. I have them all, can't remember which one it was. Think it was a boxing story.

lol "goony goo goo". Delirious.

Always that (that joke) was influenced by Pryor and his made up name "freaky deeky" from one of his standups. I have them all, can't remember which one it was. Think it was a boxing story.

This guys knows his shit. I also like Eddie's bit on it. To be honest, the person who influenced the sig is Jim Jones.

Doom is not a real champ. Interim belt is toilet paper

When we're talking about either 0 champs or 1 it really doesn't sound as relevant now does it.

Yeah, I guess Brazil will just have to hang their hat on being a major economic powerhouse and 'football' hub.

Back